Diablo® III

Some hope for a May release

Hearthstone for ipad just came out with any heads up. Maybe Diablo 3 for PS4 can come out without any heads up.
Edited by ALtER#1171 on 4/16/2014 8:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
A May release date would be awesome, but thats too soon because we would have gotten a release date by now if that was the case. Im calling it: September 2014 - A full year after the PS3/360 versions... Ugh, I hope im wrong though. Maybe we'll get lucky with a June/July release date. I dont want to wait till September, not even August...
Reply Quote
I have little hope for that, they're saving the announcement for E3 (perhaps even the Sony E3 press conference), which tells me that it's July at the absolute earliest and probably August or September.
Reply Quote
04/23/2014 12:40 PMPosted by CHawk015
I have little hope for that, they're saving the announcement for E3 (perhaps even the Sony E3 press conference), which tells me that it's July at the absolute earliest and probably August or September.

I agree, I think it'll be around here too, if not later. Which is a huge bummer because i get married in October!

That means I actually have to do more real life stuff, like planning, honeymoon, starting a family. That'll seriously cut into my gaming time. Who wants that!?

/end sarcasm

For real though, I understand the making us wait thing to make it better and more 'complete' with most recent pc patches and hotfixes, but come on! It looks great the way it is, that's what patches are for! Even right out the gate most games have updates after you buy them. Just push one or two out if need be.

We want to throw out money at you, let us before it's all gone and tied up in other crap, like weddings and family. Lol
Reply Quote
If its later than july its no buy for me.

And 1 thing i dont understand is when both ps4 and xbone was about to release they both braged about that they are using a platform that pc use and it will be sooo easy to almost port pc games over to next gen console. Well it appears its not that easy at all!
Reply Quote
04/23/2014 01:39 PMPosted by AceBro
04/23/2014 12:40 PMPosted by CHawk015

I agree, I think it'll be around here too, if not later. Which is a huge bummer because i get married in October!

That means I actually have to do more real life stuff, like planning, honeymoon, starting a family. That'll seriously cut into my gaming time. Who wants that!?

/end sarcasm

For real though, I understand the making us wait thing to make it better and more 'complete' with most recent pc patches and hotfixes, but come on! It looks great the way it is, that's what patches are for! Even right out the gate most games have updates after you buy them. Just push one or two out if need be.

We want to throw out money at you, let us before it's all gone and tied up in other crap, like weddings and family. Lol

An E3 release date announcement isnt likely at all because Blizzard has never announced release dates at E3. Ever.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]