Diablo® III

Thanks for thy Cindercoat Kadala

if i see another aquilla, tyrels, or chaingmail i will scream :/

thousands of shards ... wasted.

i hate you kadala
Reply Quote
Not sure if that list is entirely correct because I've found the mad monarch's scepter and pauldrons of the skeleton king from a drop.
Reply Quote
Why are you talking bull!@#$ ? Youre supposed to know what youre talking about, i got lut socks in my first 40 shards so why is it still on the list ?
Reply Quote
04/24/2014 08:17 AMPosted by Nevalistis
There's a few oddities on this list (Shard of Hate and Lut Socks) that I'm receiving wildly differing reports on. I'm in a bit earlier than other folks, so as soon as I have more information, I'll be back to clarify. Just waiting on some investigations to complete, which might take some time. :)

Anything new about Lut Socks and Shard of Hate? It seems that many players get it from Kadala. It must be a bug, if the list is correct. Where's the error here? List or Game? ;)
Reply Quote
Wand of Woh and Kurkis can get from Kadala ?
Reply Quote
The only items Kadala does not have a chance to produce are those that are found only in Torment difficulty or part of a class-specific set. Wand of Woh doesn't fall into either of those categories. ;)

Ive gotten a Chantodos source off of Kadala, is this not part of a class specific set?
Reply Quote
04/23/2014 12:01 PMPosted by Camarouge
04/23/2014 11:40 AMPosted by Nevalistis
This will not change how she generates Legendary items, as those have always been class targeted. This is only a change to the rare items Kadala produces.

I have a question about this. Many of us have spent thousands of shards trying to get a cindercoat. Why is it then that we get plenty of Chaingmails, Heart of Iron, Goldskin, Tyrael's Might, and otherwise non-cindercoats?

I get the feeling there is a "tiered" legendary system already in place, but does that apply to kadala? And does it also apply to cindercoat?

Amen to this. Really when you look at it, Cindercoat is the only "Legendary Item" out of that group.The rest are rares with an orange name.......And yes, thousands on trying to get 1 cinder without any luck on any toon as of yet
Reply Quote
She gave me one, she gave me one! Yesterday, wooo.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
so Ring of Royal Grandeur, T1 and above caches only?
Reply Quote
got mine last night but it rolled with no vita or sockets :/. I farmed kadala all do for it so ill take it ha. Its pretty awesome stacked with my Prides Fall Helm.
Reply Quote
got mine last night but it rolled with no vita or sockets :/. I farmed kadala all day for it so ill take it ha. Its pretty awesome stacked with my Prides Fall Helm.
Edited by Blackout#1586 on 4/29/2014 9:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
04/29/2014 08:50 AMPosted by Isthisbetter

Yes.
Reply Quote
04/29/2014 09:14 AMPosted by txag2k
04/29/2014 08:50 AMPosted by Isthisbetter

Yes.

No. Difficulty level has no bearing on Cache specific legendaries.
Reply Quote

Edit: Added some additional links. Thanks Droth!
Edit 2.0: Removed Lut Socks, as we've verified they are not Torment-Only, nor intended to be.

Blue confirmed this morning that Lut Socks are NOT torment-only and CAN drop even after a patch.
Reply Quote
04/29/2014 03:34 PMPosted by Foamy7

Edit: Added some additional links. Thanks Droth!
Edit 2.0: Removed Lut Socks, as we've verified they are not Torment-Only, nor intended to be.

Blue confirmed this morning that Lut Socks are NOT torment-only and CAN drop even after a patch.

Thank you for pointing that out.
Reply Quote
Please be less technical. WOW and Kurkis can be gambled from Kadala: Yes or No ?.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
04/27/2014 01:48 AMPosted by Ysuran
Just to make sure Nevalistis didn't forget about us... *knock knock* Neva :D Are you there? :D

I haven't! There were just a boatload of tests and retests to run, and those take quite a bit of time (especially in between QA and Development's regular tasks). I was also out sick a little earlier this week, but I'm now back and healthy. <3

I was able to verify that Lut Socks are not considered Torment-Only Legendaries, and I've removed them from the original post as a result. Thanks to everyone for reporting it! It looks like this was some very old information from when Lut Socks were an "unofficial" part of the Might of the Earth set, and it carried over sneakily into the document I wound up referencing. My apologies for any confusion!

However, the rest of that list should be accurate. I've had it checked, double checked, and triple checked. We've tested until we're blue in the face (pun totally intended), and we've been unable to replicate generating the items on this list from Kadala. It's possible some of the items being reported came from another source. Should you come across an anomaly, I suppose you should consider buying flowers for Kadala for her kindness. ;P As for now, we cannot verify that there's any bug going on with her loot table or the items she's generating.
Reply Quote
View profile
Now if you can tell us if the Little Rogue and The Slanderer are part of the loot tables that would be awesome.
Reply Quote
04/21/2014 02:32 PMPosted by Nevalistis
Wow, grats!

04/21/2014 02:14 PMPosted by EdgeOfThorns
Can kadala give one out? But I know farming 1h from her is a rip.

The only items Kadala does not have a chance to produce are those that are found only in Torment difficulty or part of a class-specific set. [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/wand-of-woh"]Wand of Woh[/url] doesn't fall into either of those categories. ;)

yea but at 15 shards, it's hardly worth doing weapons... any chance the price will be going down?

say armor items 5 and all other items 10? the gambling prices are not scaled very well at all. Do i want 3 weapons, or 9 armor items?

IT WON'T EVEN LET YOU SELECT WEAPON TYPE!!!
Edited by troyshaun#6994 on 4/30/2014 4:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/27/2014 01:48 AMPosted by Ysuran
Just to make sure Nevalistis didn't forget about us... *knock knock* Neva :D Are you there? :D

I haven't! There were just a boatload of tests and retests to run, and those take quite a bit of time (especially in between QA and Development's regular tasks). I was also out sick a little earlier this week, but I'm now back and healthy. <3

I was able to verify that [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/lut-socks"]Lut Socks[/url] are not considered Torment-Only Legendaries, and I've removed them from the [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12505892002?page=3#45"]original post[/url] as a result. Thanks to everyone for reporting it! It looks like this was some very old information from when Lut Socks were an "unofficial" part of the Might of the Earth set, and it carried over sneakily into the document I wound up referencing. My apologies for any confusion!

However, the rest of that list should be accurate. I've had it checked, double checked, and triple checked. We've tested until we're blue in the face (pun totally intended), and we've been unable to replicate generating the items on this list from Kadala. It's possible some of the items being reported came from another source. Should you come across an anomaly, I suppose you should consider buying flowers for Kadala for her kindness. ;P As for now, we cannot verify that there's any bug going on with her loot table or the items she's generating.

pretty sure shes bug as hell all the boot she give me was firewalker boj anglers and blackthorn and nothing else...u must test more plz ty
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]