Diablo® III

Physical HotA

Anyone succeeded on this build yet? I'm planning on building one since I haven't found my 300th spear yet until now, and most of my gears are on physical since I'm aiming for the boulder toss build. For the mean time I'm planning on switching to HotA (rolling thunder) while hunting the spear.

Right now I'm doing 12-15m per attack. Isn't that pretty decent already? Or way too low yet. I need suggestions especially for weapons. Thanks!
Reply Quote
First rune increases AOE area significantly, but has lower proc coefficient. It's just harder to find physical gear compared to fire, and you don't have cindercoat as a potential choice.
Reply Quote
04/21/2014 11:09 PMPosted by Genome
First rune increases AOE area significantly, but has lower proc coefficient. It's just harder to find physical gear compared to fire, and you don't have cindercoat as a potential choice.

Well I don't think about cindercoat right now since I don't have any other raekor parts to substitute my chest. I'm loving the 'almost unlimited' furious charge so bad. Is there any other weapon out there that rolls physical just like the doombringer?
Reply Quote
no other physical weaps, the best pair for doombringer would be a sun keeper, or some proc weapon like TF
Reply Quote
04/22/2014 01:51 AMPosted by entro
no other physical weaps, the best pair for doombringer would be a sun keeper, or some proc weapon like TF

Yeah you're right, I'm thinking about it too. Would it be better if I swap my bul-kathos weapon with 35% crit damage to a sun keeper with just 19% damage to elites? What do you think.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]