Diablo® III

Basic fire build complete but what is next?

So I sort of found and gather these +fire gears in the past two days. The rolls are decent but no where near optimal. I can use some pointers from here on out to fine-tune and bump up damage and toughness.
Reply Quote
Just looking at your setup I think you have better gear with me. I would suggest taking out Nerves of Steel and using Unforgiving or Animosity for fury generation. Since you have Bloodthirst, getting bonus to health globes will improve your self healing a lot.

How often would you say you use Whirlwind and Iron Skin? May I suggest Avalanche:Volcano and possibly War Cry or Sprint?
Reply Quote
Since you have a cindercoat use volcanic eruption with all of your fire gear the dmg difference between that and windshear is HUGE. Even when I had 60% lightning damage windshear was pathetic damage compared to volcanic eruption . The only problem you might run into since you use Hota is fury since hota is a big fury spender. I abandon Hota while i'm in ww spec and just went with overpower, since you have firewalkers( which adds a lot) you could use something else that goes with WW a little better than having to stop and use Hota. A 70 hellfire ring is nice with WW, the proc is like a second avalanche almost with fire gear, it's an underused item.
Reply Quote
@deeshoo I use WW for mobility to put some distance between demon and fire chain. When you say Iron Skin, did you mean the Ignore Pain skill?

@HenchmanNine Yeah, I feel I do have problem with fury generation. You don't use HoTA at all? I have been wanting to farm and craft a Hellfire ring but then had second thought if it is worth it when everyone is using SoJ and RoRG.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]