Diablo® III

Why doesn't every1 use Puzzle Ring?

I put it on my follower (in solo), but wear it in Coop too. I get 2x (actually a bit more...2.13) treasure goblins per 2hr runs.

I just wonder why everyone doesn't wear it as loot is kind of the point. . .
Reply Quote
there are better rings out there to use than a puzzle ring. like set rings
Reply Quote
Low stats when you wear the ring. Although you'll have more chances of getting treasure goblins on the game.
Reply Quote
I don't get hit too often. The puzzle ring lowers my stats considerably and slows me down. Combine these two, and it looks really weak. Last nail to the coffin: Goblins don't even drop terribly good loot. Elites (and after them, mobs) are the way to go.
I gave it to my enchantress, though.
Reply Quote
Legacy puzzle ring? Not worth it.
Reply Quote
I find it's better on my follower as well
Reply Quote
Seeing as you pointed it out yourself, you kind of answered your own question.

The object is to find good loot, if you don't wear this good loot and instead use a lesser ring to find more loot is sort of redundent...
Reply Quote
04/22/2014 02:39 PMPosted by SilverFox

No is good
Reply Quote
Does it work on follower? I know the goblin won't walk his side but will u still get the affix?
Reply Quote
44 Tauren Warrior

On a follower it is very much worth it.
Reply Quote
Puzzle ring works on your follower? When I put it my my guy it doesn't spawn the goblin.
Reply Quote
It sucks. There are better rings. Unity and stone of Jordan just to name two
Reply Quote
12/03/2014 06:38 AMPosted by Sk0n3
Does it work on follower? I know the goblin won't walk his side but will u still get the affix?

12/03/2014 08:04 AMPosted by Meathead

On a follower it is very much worth it.

12/03/2014 08:34 AMPosted by ryyan00
Puzzle ring works on your follower? When I put it my my guy it doesn't spawn the goblin.

12/03/2014 10:23 AMPosted by Daygone
It sucks. There are better rings. Unity and stone of Jordan just to name two

Guys. This thread is Pre-ROS. I'd like to ask that you look at the dates of things as Melvin has been on a resurrection spree recently and is bringing back dead threads.

As for the Puzzle Ring. The Legacy ring from Vanilla randomly spawn treasure goblins and did work on your follower.
Edited by Jakk#1680 on 12/3/2014 10:30 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]