Diablo® III

New Clan!

Trying to start up a new clan going to be a small community. We can all help each other out with items and whatever else it may be.

Not limited to DH only but trying to recruit some so I can run with them and swap items!

Please be decently geared!

Add me in game!
Reply Quote
i could add you as a friend im already in a good clan.
Reply Quote
my dmg is pretty low right now because still trying to get socket into windforce.
Reply Quote
Mind telling us the name of your clan, I would like to have demon hunters to farm with and swap gear.
Edited by Veigne#1543 on 4/15/2014 9:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm currently shopping for a clan. If I remember later when I get home from work I'll add you and we can do a few runs together to see if we mesh.

It's definitely nice to have fellow decently geared DHs to run with and share items :)
Reply Quote
04/15/2014 11:23 PMPosted by AdeptN7
I'm currently shopping for a clan. If I remember later when I get home from work I'll add you and we can do a few runs together to see if we mesh.

It's definitely nice to have fellow decently geared DHs to run with and share items :)

sounds good! ill be waiting
Reply Quote
Lots of interests from demon hunters!

Keep on coming guys!
Reply Quote
I might be interested in this as well.
Reply Quote
Sure thing man just add me!
Reply Quote
BUMP still growing!
Reply Quote
Looking for more very active members!
Reply Quote
Added. Looking for a new clan. Would be very happy to join some other active DH's.
Reply Quote
Added you in-game. Hope i can join the clan. :)
Reply Quote
Request sent, add me as well I'm definitely down to farm with other DHs though I'm already in another clan.
Edited by StriDer#1990 on 4/19/2014 12:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
bump!
Reply Quote
Hi, im looking for nata slayer, calamity and the witching hour. Maybe we can farm together.

this is my diabloprogress profile
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/wyyzhot-1856/WyyzHot/1645675
Reply Quote
Nice. I have all 3 of those you are looking for so I am willing to give to you.
Reply Quote
Check out our member SERB#1598 he was given magefist and that slayer haha
Reply Quote
added
Reply Quote
I'm keen man, I'm in a clan that I was invited too like a week ago when I was doing some rifts, however the clan members don't accept invites so it's kinda pointless.

I don't have the greatest gear but I can contribute well enough!

Send me an invite!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]