Diablo® III

Is the white quality while forging mattters?

Just a quick question.

Is using "Balanced" white or "superior" add anything for forging legendary of set items?
Reply Quote
Just my experience, I've been trying for a nice pair of reaper's wraps and have tried all different quality whites, that being said all I've gotten has been pure 100% junk, crafting seems to be a complete waste of time/money/resources thus far.

Edit: Since they fixed the drop from Malthael i've made about 10-15 pairs, all with garbage rolls.
Edited by Biscy#1817 on 4/17/2014 9:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Does anyone have more info about this?
Reply Quote
I can confirm "balanced" weapon IAS is gone after crafting and leg stats is not any better.
So no, it doesn't matter, it's not like D2 runewords.
Reply Quote
View profile
Yeah the bonuses from superior items is removed during crafting.

I do wish it stayed though, with even more tiers of whites; white, superior, intricate and exquisite tiers or something.

More armor varying by the tier you get: (gloves, bracers),
IAS (weps, more for the higher tier you have),
Sockets, innate helm socket (exquisite only) 1 innate for pants + whatever you roll up to 3 (only on exquisite), 1 + 3 (rolled) for armor (exquisite only), anything less than exquisite gets + armor.
innate block chance for shields,
innate MS for boots.
Reply Quote
I crafted a lot of aughild, hallowed and cains. No the white quality does not affect the crafting output IMHO
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]