Diablo® III

VID: DH tanking T5 elites 60m exp reward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O07ulY5X4Y&feature=youtu.be

..who said DH cant tank?? bounty hunting T5 yeah.. im one of the best DH out there
Reply Quote
..now im working with the full marauder set and a kridershot for T6
Edited by JEMDI#1958 on 4/22/2014 3:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Dual Unity with immortal follower. *yawn*

I have a nagging feeling that Unity is going to be nerfed in the near future.
Edited by Oble#6655 on 4/22/2014 3:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Need some t6 rift video from the best.
Reply Quote
Are you always that slow or was that a special showcase for that video so viewers could have time to process just how 1337 you are?
Reply Quote
04/22/2014 03:49 AMPosted by Oble

All they have to do is make it so you take 50% of the damage your follower would have taken. So if your follower is awesome, he will stand on an arcane beam, on top of a plague pool, with a side order of frozen orb and melt you!
Reply Quote
04/22/2014 09:19 AMPosted by Iria
04/22/2014 03:49 AMPosted by Oble

All they have to do is make it so you take 50% of the damage your follower would have taken. So if your follower is awesome, he will stand on an arcane beam, on top of a plague pool, with a side order of frozen orb and melt you!

"Hey Tyreal, would you mind come here real quick? No no no, Malthael is not back, I just have a sparkly little gift for you. :D"
Reply Quote
Somehow I don't think that using a Unity ring between you and a follower is considered "Tanking it" because you are not taking the hit, you are sharing it between an "Immortal" follower. More like....taking advantage of a situation, but whatever. I would have to agree with Oble, it will most likely get nerfed. However, I don't see how it will really matter if they nerf it or leave it. Playing by yourself doesn't really hurt anyone else since everything is BoA.
Reply Quote
wow, very killspeed, much effective.
Reply Quote
wow, very Unity, much effective.

Fixed. I wouldn't get too attached to that combo though OP, it's sure to get fixed.
Reply Quote
There is something very odd when someone choses a ranged class to go face tank. Just my opinion, but it makes no sense to me.
Reply Quote
04/24/2014 11:00 AMPosted by Marcaum
There is something very odd when someone choses a ranged class to go face tank. Just my opinion, but it makes no sense to me.

I like to "facetank" and T3 rifts are only like 5-6 minutes for me. I find that tanking increases eDPS since it prevents/stops mob movement, which in turn allows you to land cleaner LFB hits.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]