Diablo® III

Rate that Demon Hunter - Part 3

SOMEONE PLZ RATE ME!!!

I posted twice in the last thread and no one rated me so I would appreciate some feedback. Right now I'm currently trying to reroll my 10% damage and ~750 dex nat's slayer but I've had no luck and the highest black damage roll I got was ~1000-1200. My reroll is currently at 1.5 mill is it worth it to keep rolling it? I have another Nat's that I'm currently using which has higher dps and about 100 less dex. The reroll on that is at 1 mill. It just sucks and I don't want to waste my time rerolling for black damage when they might patch the elemental damage to factor in %damage.

Sorry for the rant I just don't know what to do. Let me know what pieces I need to upgrade I'm currently running 4 piece marauder's, 3 piece nat's, 3 piece Blackthorne's. I'm looking for Marauder legs so I can put my cindercoat back on. The marauder 4 piece is too good. It might be better to use cindercoat with only marauder 3 piece? And use the wolf companion for the buff?

Any advice on what I should do is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Edited by Maxiipad#1111 on 4/15/2014 6:52 AM PDT
you must kill stuff really quickly with toughness so low...and dmg so high
Edited by Bailrs#1890 on 4/15/2014 6:54 AM PDT
04/15/2014 06:54 AMPosted by Bailrs
you must kill stuff really quickly with toughness so low...and dmg so high

Lol what an ignorant post. I kindly asked for people to rate me DH and you post this. FYI, I did T5 rifts last night in 10 mins. My character sheet doesn't show everything. I also got 4 piece marauders which boosts my toughness and I spec into perfectionist when doing higher torment level rifts.

I also rarely die. So what I have to say to you is, you must kill stuff really slow with toughness so high.
@ Maxii,

Awesome gear you have there. I'd say u geared more towards the "glass-cannon" side than a balanced approach. Tbh I feel your gear itemization for your style is pretty much there, just have to get better stats in them. The easiest slot that you can upgrade now would prolly be your ammy slot, since the fire dmg is only at 10%, but even then it requires much luck.

And yea, like you've said yourself, you need the marauder pants so you can use your cinders but wouldnt you lose the BT 3pc bonus?

-Rgds,
Schatten
Edited by Schatten#3592 on 4/15/2014 7:08 AM PDT
@ Maxii,

Awesome gear you have there. I'd say u geared more towards the "glass-cannon" side than a balanced approach. Tbh I feel your gear itemization for your style is pretty much there, just have to get better stats in them.

And yea, like you've said yourself, you need the marauder pants so you can use your cinders but wouldnt you lose the BT 3pc bonus?

-Rgds,
Schatten

Thanks for the feedback. Yes I would lose the blackthorne's bonus but cindercoat is too valuable to not use. I was thinking of using blackthorne's neck to get the 3 piece but haven't had any good rolls on it yet. Also if a witching hour drops for me I'll just use that instead and forget the blackthorne's.

My gear might look completely glass cannon. But it suits my playstyle and t3 is cakewalk for me now. I did T5 runs last night with my monk friend tanking and we literally cleared it in 10 mins. He has a damage meters and said I was doing ~40 mill dps.

I also realize if I'm dying all the dps I have is worthless. Which is why I have enough survivability to maximize my dps but almost never die in T3.
Edited by Maxiipad#1111 on 4/15/2014 7:13 AM PDT
^ Why so defensive, lol.

Keep Marauder's 4 piece until you get the pants IMO. You've got more than enough damage already I think.

Also rerolling costs are capped at 2.5 mil, but you must relog after every reroll or it won't reset (according to a popular streamer I know).

The rest of your gear is fine, would work on upgrading the amulet. Nice RRG, wish mine rolled with CC or CD at least.

Some good belts to keep in mind once you lose the BTs would be Harrington/WH/Hellcat for DPS, Insatiable/SoE/that belt that blinds/slows on hit if you want survivability.
Edited by Gnillort#1746 on 4/15/2014 7:13 AM PDT
@Maxii,

Yea I agree with you cindercoat is the only BiS for cluster arrow build. I'd presume you spend more time gaining hatred back rather than shooting cluster arrows? Cause even with my cinders, I run out of hatred pretty quickly, so that downtime to regain hatred is actually a form of dps loss.

So yea, go for a cindercoat, and good luck gettin that ammy!

@Gnill,

I want your Vaxo lol.
Edited by Schatten#3592 on 4/15/2014 7:17 AM PDT
@Gnillort

Thank you for the response, yeah sorry for the rage it's just that first troll response pissed me off because I had 2 posts ignored in previous rating threads. I just wanted to get rated and advised on what I should upgrade next, and which sets I should include with my RRG. I've been looking for a good fire ammy to use just had horrible RNG on ammy's that dropped so far. And cba to buy ammy's from kadala for 20 shards.

@Schatten

Yes, not using cindercoat sucks and that's another reason I posted this. Maybe its better to use 3 piece marauder and just use the wolf companion until I get marauder legs.
Edited by Maxiipad#1111 on 4/15/2014 7:22 AM PDT
@Maxii,

Well that being said, you have not rated neither Gnillort nor myself :P
04/15/2014 07:15 AMPosted by Schatten
@Gnill,

I want your Vaxo lol.
:D

Cindercoats make me jelly. Perfect 20/30 ones even more so.

Would you give up 2 and 3 set bonus on Aughild for Reaper's Wraps? They're excellent with Rakoff's.
04/15/2014 07:21 AMPosted by Gnillort
04/15/2014 07:15 AMPosted by Schatten
@Gnill,

I want your Vaxo lol.
:D

Cindercoats make me jelly. Perfect 20/30 ones even more so.

Would you give up 2 and 3 set bonus on Aughild for Reaper's Wraps? They're excellent with Rakoff's.

@Gnill,

I have a gg Wraps (20% fire, dex/vit, 5.5cc, 30% resource recovery) but I do high Ts and most of the time they don't die fast enough for globes to drop. Imo the Aughild's (esp my bracer) are too hard to pass up.
@ Schatten

Pretty jealous of your gear! Awesome fire%, great set bonuses, good toughness balance with insane sheet and elemental damage. Just out of curiosity, what are you aiming for now? From my perspective I would rate 10/10. What torment level are you running?
I have had an upgrade or two. Whats the verdict now?
04/15/2014 07:18 AMPosted by Schatten
@Maxii,

Well that being said, you have not rated neither Gnillort nor myself :P

Right you are sir! That's very hypocritical of me. I just checked out your profile and I must say you have some great gear! You look very tanky and you must do some pretty good dps. How do you like using a quiver? I would recommend getting a quiver with CA damage. Would you switch to DW is a good calamity drops for you? I am so jelly of your ammy. 9/10.

@Gnillort

You also have great gear. And an even better ammy than Schatten. That thing is godlike. Also I love all of the + elite damage. Only thing that I see needs an upgrade is your weapon. Hope one drops for you. 9/10 GL.
Edited by Maxiipad#1111 on 4/15/2014 7:39 AM PDT
@maxi. Dang sweet combo build. Must be critting over 50 mil. 9/10 sweet DH
rate me pl0x
@Maxii,
Thank you. Imho, DH in general can't tank since we do not have life per resource spent mod. As such, I build my DH for sustain instead, so long as the damage I am taking doesn't one shot me, I can smokescreen up and get back into the fight asap. Besides, with moderate toughness you'd be able to stand a moment or two longer to dish out more dmg. An escaping DH not shooting is just a ferret no matter how much dps you have. You live to shoot, not shoot to live.

Regarding the quiver, I have an archfiends with exactly the same rolls cept having CA bonus rather than vit. However I find the dmg to be negligible to forgo the vit. As for calamity, yes, I am still searching for one. Then I can test DW vs 1h+quiver, which I have been using since start of D3 (too style concious). Currently I crit elites for 42m with ambush and mark for death.

@Kaletra,
Thank you for your rating. I run with my friends and clanmates so usually between T2-5. Still searching for calamity, DPS royal ring and witching hour. Nat's slayer and Helm could be better.

I see that you are using buriza but without any form of hatred regen. I'd say go for reapers wraps for more hatred per globe since your current bracers don't really synergise well with your other gear. Btw, nice crit dmg roll on the magefist!

-Rgds,
Schatten
Edited by Schatten#3592 on 4/15/2014 7:55 AM PDT
@Shamx. Pretty jelly of your stone of jordon. I have yet to find one. You sorta need to work on your crit chance. You missing it on alot of key pieces. Also maybe try and look for a better main hand. Switching your calamity to your offhand would probably better then running a hallowed. 6/10. Decent start but large area for improvement.
04/15/2014 07:55 AMPosted by JPinci
@Shamx. Pretty jelly of your stone of jordon. I have yet to find one. You sorta need to work on your crit chance. You missing it on alot of key pieces. Also maybe try and look for a better main hand. Switching your calamity to your offhand would probably better then running a hallowed. 6/10. Decent start but large area for improvement.

I am purposely not putting CC on my gear cuz of SS, SS is really underrated for 1 passive slot you can ditch ALOT of CC for other important stats like res/life/damage which is what I am aiming for and it really does work well, crits proc one way or another on 95% of hits (either on the CA impact or CA grenades or entangling shot).

And ya I agree with the weaps, I really want a nats or a danettas >_< but I haven't really had much luck with set items.
04/15/2014 06:12 AMPosted by Jadestern
Can someone give me advice of what to improve from my DH? Got 7m sheet toughness but still got one shot on difficulties on T2-3.

Because most of it is probably from Dodge which gives you fake toughness numbers, since you have so much dex, the dodge plays a pretty big roll on your sheet toughness. I'd boost some core toughness stats => vit/life %/armor/res
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]