Diablo® III

Rate that Demon Hunter - Part 3

@Tibal Thank you for the comments. I am going for a fire build, but CA is soooo boring, although I know it does the most damage. I was also trying to take full advantage of the piercing from the Bow (reason for impale). I'm trying to replace the belt currently, and looking for a cindercoat and andys, and would love a fire SoJ.

I tend to change skills if I go up in torment for a bit more defense, this is my farming build, it blows through t1 and t2, and I haven't tried t3 yet.
@spazgod I guess you need to boost up some CC on your gears like gloves has none... Amulet has 0%cc... your helm is 0% too... for me DH with a too low CC is not really efficient... looking at your P level I guess you have just started playing, so I guess you should play some more! put some more time on it and better upgrades will drop for you! good luck :)
@ dToe07

Nice DPS. A bit low toughness, but the shoulders take care of the cost. I don't see how the pants are helping you too much, maybe try for a DH set pants if you can find them. Also try to integrate a leg ring to get some extra bonuses. Good overall with room grow.
Would be grateful if someone could add some comments to my gear/build. I'm a little confused as to what I should upgrade or aim for next.
@memnoch, i only see ur Starcraft profile...
@Fobm4ster, pretty decent bro. Nice Nats as well 8/10 as there is always room for more :)
Edited by Wix#1901 on 4/15/2014 3:44 PM PDT
rate me please!
@Baseballer

Looks solid! Jealous of your bow.

Maybe try 2 all res sockets in your legs over the vitality? Other than that i give you a 9/10!
04/15/2014 02:54 PMPosted by Memnoch
Would be grateful if someone could add some comments to my gear/build. I'm a little confused as to what I should upgrade or aim for next.

Spawn more overlords.
Finally acquired a few valuable upgrades. Started doing t1 recently. damage feels decent. I feel a little squishy though. I'd like a helm upgrade though in the form of prides or andys. Still trying to roll 3 sockets on my cindercoat and fire dmg on my reapers wrap. Any insight would be appreciated. thanks
Edited by bkirk#1389 on 4/15/2014 5:08 PM PDT
@bkirk, reroll the quiver to Cluster arrow%. Brand new reapers wraps with dex fire% and critical hit. Try for a prides fall from act 3 cache or andariels visage. New ammy with all those stats except the damage replaced with fire%. and reroll the zodiac ring with critical hit damage.
04/15/2014 05:07 PMPosted by bkirk
Finally acquired a few valuable upgrades. Started doing t1 recently. damage feels decent. I feel a little squishy though. I'd like a helm upgrade though in the form of prides or andys. Still trying to roll 3 sockets on my cindercoat and fire dmg on my reapers wrap. Any insight would be appreciated. thanks

Not bad for starting out, I would immediately try and acquire fire % on ammy / wrist as there's minimum 35% more damage you can be doing. I suggest speed running act 3 for Pride's Fall. It works extremely well in CA builds.

For starting out and at t1 I give you a 5/10.
Redkoolaid I love your DH. Im very jealous of your bows. Been farming like mad and the best one you see is the one on my DH. It's okay, but I haven't found any Nats Slayers or Calamitys :(

Also jealous of your gloves man. Those are nice. I've only seen Mars Helm x4 and the pants I'm wearing.

Nice DH man. Mines been fun to build, so I imagine yours is too.

Please RNG be on my side again soon.
Nice overall Gear, maybe Switch Aughilds Bracers to Reaper's Wraps.
Also Grenadier is a must have for CA.
Currently enjoying physical no-generator/non-CA build (fire gear is on my monk) and still doing comfortably well on T4. Currently farming shards for gambling tasker and theo from kadala and also hoping for another marauder piece to drop (preferably boots) so I can put on my Garwulf.
rate pls
@Don
not much to say, your DH is almost decked out with alot of sets...
the only piece that needs upgrade is the ammy with alot of CD
Nat gun can be switched into Calamity which then you need a SoJ instead of that Nat Ring...
solid DH with 4pc Marauder, 8/10
@Fear: your DH need a lots of farming. she doesn't have any gear? @@
@Fear: oh nvm. you put all your gear on the other DH. 9/10. may be replace helm/ring/belt with one of those maurader set to get 500 dex bonus.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]