Diablo® III

Demon Hunter farming community

Earlier today I made a post about partying with other DHs to obtain otherwise "impossible" pieces in which they already have. It was great fun and rewarding at the same time. So we came up with the idea of forming a community for DHs that need gear, which seem to never drop for them, and forming parties together to hunt.

If you are interested in joining, either add Zaber#1865 or shingO#6442 in game or search up "Demon Hunting" community and join it.

Thanks for reading!
Edited by Zaber#1865 on 5/7/2014 2:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Had a great run! Community is great. And good players... Bump
Reply Quote
I just got back into the game after months of not playing and picked up RoS about a week ago. I'd like to join this community but I'm not 70 yet, but will be soon not sure if that matters. I've been reading alot on the forums and have a pretty clear idea of what to go for when I do hit 70 but a good group of people to do it with is what I'm after. Let me know, I should be 70 soon. Feel free to add
jharrell #1185.
Edited by jharrell#1185 on 4/24/2014 6:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Do join all about helping each other out champ, great people....
Reply Quote
I would love to help out on runs! Can clear act 1 solo in no time flat and act 2-4 with very little trouble :) if anyone needs help just let me know! Great idea here!
Reply Quote
Mememe Sif#1188. Still looking for that Slayer
Reply Quote
Cool cya in game sif. Truly an amazing first run with new friends and sharing loot already, unfortunately nobody wanted the buriza I got. Lol.
Reply Quote
Add me plz, Redar#1249
Reply Quote
Cya tmw redar.
Reply Quote
I'm down for it! Krizzman#2635 :)
Reply Quote
Cya in game!
Reply Quote
Hi. Please add me. There's a whole bunch of DH equipment I'm looking for. Alvy#2636
Reply Quote
Add me Coolmoos#1106

I'll try this tonight :D
Reply Quote
Keep em coming... Don't be shy now....
Reply Quote
Very cool. I think I'm going to try to get in here later on

This is needed. I have a spare calamity collecting dust in my stash when I know some other DH is dying to have one.
Reply Quote
rexob#1995 - I play several hours in the evenings 1800 Sierra typically

Mostly after a CinderCoat, Calamity, Nats pieces
Edited by Rexob#1995 on 4/24/2014 8:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Add me, b0wd0wn#1724
Reply Quote
I will add you tonight Zaber. enix55#1522
Reply Quote
Add me please

HeatAttack#1398

I have both my danettes, 2 pieces marauder, several pieces nats, the wolf cloak, several other BiS pieces.

So im just looking for Krid, Calamity, and 1 more marauder piece. Pretty much anything else can go to a party memeber.
Reply Quote
View profile
(>^^)>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]