Diablo® III

Demon Hunter farming community

I will like to join to not only for the gear but i fell like i will learn alot on how to play my Dh better
so please add me
Askhalon #1768
Reply Quote
towandafox#1356
Reply Quote
Great idea... Add me plz

Hooba37#1567
Reply Quote
add me pls, looking for a calamity, witching hour, nat's boots, marauder's shoulders and gloves.

lalilulelo#1771
Reply Quote
See you all in game in a bit....
Reply Quote
And don't forget, RNG be a girl lol... Good luck everyone! May whatever you be after drops and whatever drops be needed by the player you are playing with....
Reply Quote
This is great idea! Would love to join fellow Demon Hunters!

add me tiesto#1266

I Need
- Nats Helm
- Marauders Pants
- Calamity
- ROS Cindercoat (have old 60 version)
- Witchinghour
- Hex Pants

Don't Need - will trade
- Marauder's Helm
- Marauder's Shoulders
- Marauder's Boots
- Nat's Boots
- Nat's Ring
- Garwulf Cloak
- Harrington Waistguard
- Danetta's Set
- Magefist (unless its an almost perfect trifecta - mine is 16% only)
- any 1H xbow that is under 2750
- 2H not my thing
Reply Quote
This community is getting bigger, faster looting for everyone then.....
Reply Quote
Sweet! Sign me up! Oscar#1292
Reply Quote
Me too! ZeroRaiser#6614
Reply Quote
Me me. Ecola#1942
Reply Quote
Still need a few things, headed off for now.

Add me though ibrisen#1433

Mainly after Marauder Shoulders, naturally wouldn't mind other great items. Going to need to farm Ring of Royal Grandeur if I do finally get them. Currently don't need most weapons.
Reply Quote
Add me please

Tinwing#1795
Reply Quote
Add me! TBGD#1344

I'd love to help out; it's always nice farming with folks that need the same loot.
Reply Quote
View profile
I've seen a couple of these topics now. I might join up with you guys tonight. Trying to get a cindercoat and pretty much any better weapon than what I have now. Maybe a few nats pieces.

I run a strafe build so a good 2h xbow would be good for my build is what I'm told.
Reply Quote
Add me #hotbuns1555. I'm just after nat's ring and some marauder pieces. Picking up taskers and garwulf and some Pride's Fall farming would be nice as well.
Reply Quote
Nice to have met some of you..... Great runs!!!! And grats to the dude who got the ants boots!!!! Cya all again tomorrow. Please add me with note saying community. Shingo#6442
Reply Quote
very cool idea, add me Matri #1293. After a couple of nat's pieces and marauder pieces as well.
Reply Quote
Cya in game tmw.
Edited by shingO#6442 on 4/25/2014 7:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
So did any of you guys get some upgrades lately? I wanted to join you guys yesterday but got caught up doing other things.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]