Diablo® III

Game Freezing When Entering/Leaving Riffs

90 Troll Priest
My game locks up on the loading screen when entering or leaving Nephalem Riffs. This happens an estimated 40% of the time. When it occurs, I must force quit the game and reopen it via the Blizzard launcher.

This started occurring with the most recent patch and never occurred before that time.
Reply Quote
Same here. Have sent in crash reports and everything. I don't think they have a clue.
Reply Quote
yeah happens to me too, when i enter or leave a rift my loarding freeze, not 40% of the time tho maybe like 5%
Reply Quote
Same thing happens here. The really annoying part is spending the rift tokens and then not getting to get the full benefit.
Reply Quote
I'm trying to consolidate all the reports of the client hanging when changing zones in this thread here:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12673457237

Clearly it's a significant problem, but everyone seems to start a new thread so it's not getting the attention it deserves. :)
Reply Quote
Happens 100% to my WD but the rest of the classes are fine.
Reply Quote
Me too, when i am playing my WD in Nephalem Riffs and when i try to back to town and 100% it will freeze up
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]