Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
After nearly 28k shards rolling gloves on WD and not getting a single T&T, it is time I set it aside and start gearing my DH. I was nice enough to be given maurader pants and natalyas slayer.
1. Are there any cookie cutter builds I can use that are not gear dependent that would be a good start to T1?
2. I do have a dex RORG, so what sets should I go for? Aug. and ashera? or cains? Bracers - aug or reapers?
3. What should I reroll on the Natalyas?
4. Also if I go quiver should I craft one? or is a gambled one better?
Edited by Dropsy#1797 on 5/10/2014 1:41 PM PDT
1. CA builds can do T1 without much resource cost reduction. At the very least pick up a cindercoat (gamble on monk for it)
2. Aughilds is good, asheara isn't necessary unless you're pushing higher torments. Run reapers until you can get more RCR
3. reroll cold dmg to a black dmg as high as you can get it
4. Archfiend Quiver gives elite dmg, other quivers have pretty cool secondaries. It's up to you.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.