Diablo® III

Rate the Doc above you - Part 4

Continuing the rating thread. I just rerolled WD last weekend and have been getting a ton of drops. In exactly 1 week I have 4 pieces of jade and 4 pieces of zunni. I've been using this build since I hit 70 but I definitely need to change it. Should I just drop Garg and add fetish army with 4 piece zunni on? Not sure if I'm supposed to stack physical or fire. I only have fire and cold gear so far.

Please give me advice on how I should gear and build. It would be greatly appreciated. I am shooting for 6 piece jade.
Edited by Maxiipad#1111 on 5/12/2014 6:17 AM PDT
@maxiipad

Defintely should be using the 3 piece Zunni set, and drop the dogs not the garg for fethis army in my opnion.

although nice damage on the gear you have now, it looks like you have very low toughness.

7/10
Edited by Gibon#1391 on 5/12/2014 6:12 AM PDT
@ gibon your zoo doc is good enough imho. the only 2 upgrade i could think of for is to craft another shoulder with armor, int, vit and fetish +15%

and prob an smk :D

9/10
Edited by Corrosive#6672 on 5/12/2014 6:23 AM PDT
@Gibon

Thank you for the feedback. I love your build. I think I'm going to copy it but keep wrathful protector rune on garg and maybe use the fire rune for fetish army? Let me know if you think that would be better with fire gear then switch to humongoid and legion of daggers rune once I get physical damage.

Let me know what you guys think. I have Zunni chest, mojo and ring. So I guess I have to swap out SoJ and Uhkapian serpent for it. But, I have Jade shoulders/legs/chest/helm so I can wear shoulders/legs to get the 2 piece Jade with the 4 piece zunni.

So I should be trying to stack Physical and Cold gear right? Thanks again.
@Corrosive. Your gear is awesome, as I'm sure you know. You need a Jade chest with haunt damage (you have so much control over that...)

9/10
@Gibon

Thank you for the feedback. I love your build. I think I'm going to copy it but keep wrathful protector rune on garg and maybe use the fire rune for fetish army? Let me know if you think that would be better with fire gear then switch to humongoid and legion of daggers rune once I get physical damage.

Let me know what you guys think. I have Zunni chest, mojo and ring. So I guess I have to swap out SoJ and Uhkapian serpent for it. But, I have Jade shoulders/legs/chest/helm so I can wear shoulders/legs to get the 2 piece Jade with the 4 piece zunni.

So I should be trying to stack Physical and Cold gear right? Thanks again
05/12/2014 06:28 AMPosted by Maxiipad
@Gibon

So I should be trying to stack Physical and Cold gear right? Thanks again.

Definitely the way to go, make use of your fire damage until you find the physical damage gear to switch to, and keep the 2 piece jade until you an craft some aughilds shoulder/bracer.
l
rate ifLaNa next as I have been rated already.
Edited by Gibon#1391 on 5/12/2014 6:44 AM PDT
@ifLaNa

Very nice pet doctor.

One thing I see is I would work on crafting another Aughild's bracer that has %phys. dmg, crit chance, int, vit

Also, there is room for improvement in the weapon slot as well.

Love that mojo. Super rare drop rate on that as far as I know

Other than that, really solid WD. Keep on looking for upgrades.
05/12/2014 07:12 AMPosted by xLAKITUx
@ifLaNa

Very nice pet doctor.

One thing I see is I would work on crafting another Aughild's bracer that has %phys. dmg, crit chance, int, vit

Also, there is room for improvement in the weapon slot as well.

Love that mojo. Super rare drop rate on that as far as I know

Other than that, really solid WD. Keep on looking for upgrades.

I am waiting for a weapon - I really hate the fear ~_~

I am under the impression that because I use Tiki Torch on my FA, that all those fetishes deal fire damage. Along with Firebats and Garg - WP, I do a lot of fire damage. That being said, the passive fetishes don't deal fire damage, and I don't have 4 piece Zuni, so FA doesn't last forever.

I love my mojo so much. I have a bunch of good zuni ones, and once I find the zuni chest, I will starting wearing boots/mojo/chest, but this mojo is incredible. It's basically a 50% move speed increase when you aren't in combat.

Next poster should rate xLAKITUx
@lakitu - still need a lot more upgrades. but nice start! keep farming.

to my rater. i got 2 docs.
@ estongcold

full jade ,..... gg you just beat the game
05/12/2014 08:59 AMPosted by yang
@ estongcold

full jade ,..... gg you just beat the game

I'm jealous of the fact that you have zuni. Not the greatest rolls. It also sucks that you got armor rolls on a lot of your gear.
Overall I'd rate dat 8/10
@yang 9/10

pretty decent stuff just not the greatest rolls
@JoppJopp
Very nice gear. I am not an expert on the pets build but probably will need to get rid of blackthorns ammy for something better. If you can find blackthorns pants or pants and boots replace that cains set for that. This will free up that chest slot for that hard to find cindercoat if you can find it. Just my thoughts, very solid overall nice and tanky with Aughilds and Blackthorns.

9/10
Edited by Ryan#11751 on 5/12/2014 9:59 AM PDT
@ryan, damn nice TF, gear looks solid 8/10

Might want to keep farming better rrog, but thats all i can suggest since I just made my WD.

Please be gentle, i just leveled this WD this weekend.
Edited by phocas#1444 on 5/12/2014 10:04 AM PDT
@ryan

Man do I want your Jade boots lol. 2 weeks and a day of searching and they wont drop T_T.

Interesting build you got going on. How's it working out for you? The gear looks nice, but I'd be really interested to see how your build actually works.

7.5/10
@estongcold - I rated Gege, because I think the other one is further developed. Still, both are really impressive.

I'm not 100% sure the best way to go, except for a few gem upgrades. Normally I'd say to get a RoRG so you could drop the Aughild's chest for something else, but your Unity is pretty top notch. I'd say you should look for a Harrington or Witching Hour to replace your String of Ears, since that should be significant DPS boost at the cost of some toughness. Keep trying to get some more Crit Dmg on that amulet.

9/10

Oops...I guess I hadn't update the page in awhile.
Edited by Smoogy#1689 on 5/12/2014 10:17 AM PDT
I got skipped :c
@Smoogy - Looks like you're at about the same place I am in your witch doctor career. Got enough damage and toughness to clear medium difficulties at a good pace, but certainly not optimized. Are you gambling for a MoJ right now? Or maybe an offhand?

I'd probably try to craft up a pair of cain's boots that has a relevant 4th primary stat. You're not using Acid Cloud, so it's kind of just sitting there not contributing. Also, reroll the locust swarm on your shoulders into a relevant skill or Vitality/AR. I do like the combinations of sets you have though. That's some hefty elite damage you're getting.
Got skipped, but please be gentle, just leveled my wd this weekend.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]