Diablo® III

Rate the Doc above you - Part 4

@ phocas

You are coming along quickly! Obviously replace your weapon and gloves when you can, your mojo will drop for you sooner or later or craft a Spite. Your ammy is very, very nice. Clearly you've borrowed your wiz gear but hopefully you will get some of your own WD gear for better balance. Maybe craft new Cain set.

Your build looks pretty solid although I do not agree with GF as a passive there. You don't have much on Pick up radius and don't produce globes on your own, so it's kind of wasted. Maybe Midnight Feast of Fetish Sycophants,.

And no Spirit Walk? You are a brave, boy!

6/10
Edited by Rakimallah#1361 on 5/12/2014 10:39 AM PDT
05/12/2014 10:25 AMPosted by Bastas
@Smoogy - Looks like you're at about the same place I am in your witch doctor career. Got enough damage and toughness to clear medium difficulties at a good pace, but certainly not optimized. Are you gambling for a MoJ right now? Or maybe an offhand?

I'd probably try to craft up a pair of cain's boots that has a relevant 4th primary stat. You're not using Acid Cloud, so it's kind of just sitting there not contributing. Also, reroll the locust swarm on your shoulders into a relevant skill or Vitality/AR. I do like the combinations of sets you have though. That's some hefty elite damage you're getting.

Thanks! I appreciate the advice. Well, I was gambling for Tasker and Theo, but now I think I'm switching to MoJ since I've had awful luck on the TnT gloves (though 2 pairs of Frostburns...yay?) and have 5-6 decent Magefists now, haha.

And I recently switched from an Acid Cloud/Locust Swarm-based Poison build, which is why i still have those pieces. Will work on getting some new Cains boots and Aug shoulders for sure. Though I do sometimes still use Searing Locusts and switch to my Hwoj Wrap.
@Rakimallah
Nice build! Not so common. Not much to say here hehe, more Reduced Cooldown? Maybe another Thing of the Deep but with Cooldown instead of socket. Or a Magefist/Ammulet with Cooldown instead of attack speed. Very nice gear overall.
9.5/10
@tomatus89 5/10

You are fresh and have a long ways to go but you know that. You know what you are doing as far as gear. From kadala Uhkapian Serpent, T&T, SMK. Craft sets.
Edited by Fashizl#1945 on 5/12/2014 10:31 PM PDT
@ Fashizl

not gonna do your HC

SC - 8/10 - gear is fine, it's focused. The biggest issue I see is your use of fetish army without smk or zuni. Garg - wp would be far more productive to your damage and clear speed.
Edited by SuicidalBaby#1114 on 5/12/2014 11:34 PM PDT
@SuicidalBaby

Damn bro, such a nice Jade Doctor! All the right pieces and stats in the right places, the only tips i could give are keeping gambling for better rolls on your Quetz, Strongarms, Uhkapian and try for immunity ammy. Also, you probably already do but, keep a nice Harringtons in your inventory on switch for rift guardians or when your group can keep all the mobs totally locked down. One more thing, it might be too much of a pain but you should try building up 3 dogs with circle of life then switching back to your normal passive, it can free up a skill on your hotbar. Haunt: Horrify might be nice there :)

9.5/10 LEGENDARY!
@SuicidalBaby

Jades doc very similar to mine in terms of items/skills, even your profile gear bonuses matches mines. I'm happy you were able to get haunt dmg% out of your serpents and jades shoulders, i got these items very early in the game and did some incompatible rolls with this build, but they were mainly VIT so it's not that bad after since i got 1k extra hp. I think you have pretty much finished the build, i also have a sunkeeper like yours but I prefer using azurewrath because i feel that the extra cold dmg % becomes more efficient agaisnt all mobs, and not just elites.
I'm currently searching a SoJ like yours, but in the end I don't know if i'm going to switch because i already have immortal follower with unity combo.

9.5/10, because no one will have a 10 ;)

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Bigjohnson-2611/hero/4041902
You skipped me bruh >.<
@Malice

I'm sorry m8, I actually took a while to write my post, because i'm currently @ work... But I will rate you :)

Very good poison build, it reminds me my old bear build. Alot of dmg reduction from BT and aughilds, very nice RoRG, SoJ could have a better poison% roll, but it still has a 30% elite dmg ;)
The only items you could actually sharp would be SMK (damage) and your amulet (some legendary with fire/arcane/poison dmg mitigation). I would imagine your skill builds works pretty well, and bears can add that situational nuke when you combo it with Voodoo Rain Dance. I only have some doubts regarding if Spirit Vessel is a mandatory skill on your build, I would swap it with Gruesome Feast and It will add crazy dmg to your bears/fetishes and even some toughness, but it really depends on your gamestyle. Jungle Fortitude will only make sense if your actually having problems in higher torments, but it's a great passive anyway.

9/10 (very solid, non meta build)
05/13/2014 03:44 AMPosted by Bigjohnson
@Malice

I'm sorry m8, I actually took a while to write my post, because i'm currently @ work... But I will rate you :)

Very good poison build, it reminds me my old bear build. Alot of dmg reduction from BT and aughilds, very nice RoRG, SoJ could have a better poison% roll, but it still has a 30% elite dmg ;)
The only items you could actually sharp would be SMK (damage) and your amulet (some legendary with fire/arcane/poison dmg mitigation). I would imagine your skill builds works pretty well, and bears can add that situational nuke when you combo it with Voodoo Rain Dance. I only have some doubts regarding if Spirit Vessel is a mandatory skill on your build, I would swap it with Gruesome Feast and It will add crazy dmg to your bears/fetishes and even some toughness, but it really depends on your gamestyle. Jungle Fortitude will only make sense if your actually having problems in higher torments, but it's a great passive anyway.

9/10 (very solid, non meta build)

9/10 Jade, You are just missing sun keeper and SOJ, keep it up!
Someone love me
05/13/2014 05:46 AMPosted by TopFiremanNA
Someone love me

Some more work to be done, you got some key pieces. That will be easily fixed in a matter of days. 7/10.

Your build seems fine. Hopefully you finish off your zuni soon!
05/13/2014 05:51 AMPosted by avila
05/13/2014 05:46 AMPosted by TopFiremanNA
Someone love me

Some more work to be done, you got some key pieces. That will be easily fixed in a matter of days. 7/10.

Your build seems fine. Hopefully you finish off your zuni soon!

Nice gear, 9/10. That's where I'm headed with my gear... physical damage though (maybe fire, not sure... does gargantuan wrathful protector gain benefit from physical???).

Plz rate my gear. I know I need set gear for uber fetishes, and SoJ. Going for a pet build.
Dustman,

7/10- You have some decent gear, but there are obviously spots to upgrade. Zuni set helps a lot for pet builds that don't have SMK (even then, gotta be better off with Zuni than not). An SoJ (you mentioned) and some other pieces (new MoJ, trifecta T&T) would do you good. Your toughness is a little low, imo.

I think it might be an okay idea, seeing as you have all Garg rolls, to go fire build. Beef WP, use tiki torchers. Could be fun, but you would need to reroll a fire ammy (gorget isn't a bad option) and some new bracers.
-----------------------------
Next: Rate my Jade doc
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/ButteryNugs-1889/hero/35600577
90 Human Warlock
ButteryNugs~

8/10

Your gear is all around IDEAL,

3 suggestions,

first look for a better main hand, without the set bonus the Manajuma is only a subpar weapon~ MANY other good options, which i'm sure you know =P KuKRI FTW with that gear and build!

second, the blackthorns is so overrated, look for a harrington belt, and perhaps a jade harvest pants(Rolls the best stats)

lastly, the amulet, is decent, but you should look for an elemental damage amulet ~ :)

All around pretty nice though, good roles on most of ya gear
OOPS was on my world of warcraft account~ =p

I'm Dòtctor ^ :)
That's not my Jade doc :P My pet build is my alt and doesn't get much love.
05/13/2014 06:34 AMPosted by DanielMahan

8/10 Doc. I'd get an INT amulet with CD on it. I'd also get a better Aug shoulders. Plus you can roll AR on your Harrington's.

------------------

Please rate ALL my WDs; my jade one is missing the jade boots even though I have the jade helm. I also have the #1 Elite Elemental DPS in the World WD in Hardcore (All my chars are Hardcore). Thanks
Edited by Kendo#1505 on 5/13/2014 8:03 AM PDT
05/13/2014 08:01 AMPosted by Kendo
05/13/2014 06:34 AMPosted by DanielMahan

8/10 Doc. I'd get an INT amulet with CD on it. I'd also get a better Aug shoulders. Plus you can roll AR on your Harrington's.

------------------

Please rate ALL my WDs; my jade one is missing the jade boots even though I have the jade helm. I also have the #1 Elite Elemental DPS in the World WD in Hardcore (All my chars are Hardcore). Thanks

10/10 (Pet doc) as you play HC and i can understand the build.. is not as efficient but as it is a one time character your performance should be really great
@msedek

Great gear man! I like how you managed to stack 4 piece zunni, 3 piece blackthornes and 3 piece aughild's. The synergy of those sets are great for your build. And the rolls on your zunni mojo/ring, T&T and MoJ is outstanding! I'm very jelly of your WD 9/10.

I just hit 70 on my WD a little over a week ago and I already managed to get the 6 piece. Only downside is I don't have the boots so I am forced to where the helm instead of Quetz :(. But overall my gear is coming along let me know what upgrades I need the most. I'll reroll my mojo once they fix the haunt bug. Thanks in advance!

plzzz rate me :D
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]