Diablo® III

Hellfire ring - Proc does 0% damage.

^
Reply Quote
Yes, Finally got mine today, with main stat, vit, cc and changed cdr to chd and run to battle, eager to see how it works. It hardly procs and when it does there's no damage... Heartbreaking :p
Reply Quote
I know right! Took me over a month to farm for it only to find that it is broken!

It seems blizz doesn't care about this.
Reply Quote
The ring is a joke, takes a lot to farm it, it does sucks and its broken.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
they broke it with patch 2.0.5 pre patch it worked fine and on my barb ticks were 1.5-2.6 mil and on my sader ticks were 3 mil + I made a ticket about this on patch day
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Hi Everyone,

Just letting you know we are aware of this issue and we actually have a hotfix on its way out to you guys that should resolve this. Thanks for the reports!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
the hotfix was pretty fast, seems the ring proc is doing damage again. but atm its far less then it was previous to patch 2.0.5 but beggers cant be choosers. rather have it ticking for 300k-1.5 mil then not ticking at all.
Reply Quote
Hey tsarnis, reply to the 12 page thread above. Thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]