Diablo® III

OFFICIAL: 7 Sins Clan - VACANCY FULL

For the software developers out there - diabloprogress shows the last time someone logged in, so it must be available in a Blizzard API.

http://blizzard.github.io/d3-api-docs/ has a description of the available APIs and how to call them. I've no idea how up to date it is.

There doesn't seem to be a clan API, so you'd have to keep a separate list of clan members.
Reply Quote
07/10/2014 02:20 PMPosted by Mugsy
In the interim, I'm all for the purge every, say, 6 weeks and people will need to add themselves again.

Just change the Clan Tag/Message (the Eat / Sleep one) that comes up when you join the game to include details of the purge and that should be enough warning for people to know it is coming.
Reply Quote
07/10/2014 10:50 PMPosted by Oakover
Just change the Clan Tag/Message (the Eat / Sleep one) that comes up when you join the game to include details of the purge and that should be enough warning for people to know it is coming.

Yeah, after a particular purge, put up the date of the next one... people can then plan around it, mark it in their diaries, etc. I may not have much time to game these days but I can certainly spend 5min to login and request to join up with the clan when the purge date comes around.

But I do agree with Ryo's other thread... just remove the clan limit!

In saying that, an automated purge from clans once someone hasn't logged in for say, 6 months (six is good) wouldn't go astray either. Every now and then, we do want to take a break and I reckon a 6 month break is pretty decent before being dropped from a clan.
Reply Quote
I don't know which idea we are going to follow on this, but just to let you know, I am happy to help out if I can.

I just want to say thank you to all my fellow clansmen and women. I enjoy your company very much, and I love the clan banter. (It's not real good when your playing higher torment and you stop to read the chat, but what the heck.)
Reply Quote
12-July-14 Update:

I did a mass purge yesterday and opened up 30 spaces in our clan :>
Reply Quote
Ryoka I think I may have been removed in one of the cleanups. I've been absent due to phoneline issues (into the 5th month now, pathetic) but hopefully it should be resolved soon. Could you please re-add me?
Reply Quote
Cranky re-added

Ryo, what about changing the thread title to:

"[Recruiting]: 7 Sins Clan – Info/Recruit/Troll"
Reply Quote
Has our exalted leader calibr3 gone on holiday?
Reply Quote
07/11/2014 08:06 PMPosted by GoPies
Cranky re-added

Ryo, what about changing the thread title to:

"[Recruiting]: 7 Sins Clan – Info/Recruit/Troll"

Done.

07/11/2014 10:32 PMPosted by Weegee
Has our exalted leader calibr3 gone on holiday?

I've seen him on. He's prolly just busy pretending to have a real life :D
Reply Quote
May I join the clan now? I've been working hard to level up my character and need some advice.

Many thanks

Amalfia #1150
Reply Quote
Add one of the guys on OP and they'll add you :>
Reply Quote
07/13/2014 07:34 PMPosted by Ryoka

Ryo the clan list management that you have been doing is great. Fresh eager members really refreshes the clan. There is nothing better than logging on and seeing a heap of members online. Thanks for the effort.
Reply Quote
07/13/2014 11:10 PMPosted by Oakover
07/13/2014 07:34 PMPosted by Ryoka

Ryo the clan list management that you have been doing is great. Fresh eager members really refreshes the clan. There is nothing better than logging on and seeing a heap of members online. Thanks for the effort.

That is like the sweetest thing any diablo player has ever said to me.

I'm not use to it, you b1tch face :>
Reply Quote
07/13/2014 11:27 PMPosted by Ryoka
That is like the sweetest thing any diablo player has ever said to me.

I'm not use to it, you b1tch face :>

Stop fluffing around with the clan, get off your !@#$ and kill some ubers will ya!
Reply Quote
looking for a clan for farming.

I know abend for a long time, but hes not been on in a while.

My Wd does t5.
Reply Quote
07/14/2014 07:35 AMPosted by Armidaius
I know abend for a long time

That reason alone is enough to prevent you from joining our clan :>

Add me, I'll invite you into clan tnite.
Reply Quote
Heya,

Sorry guys, haven't logged in in ages (probably close to 8 motnhs + now, if not longer).

Been playing POE, and do not see myself returning to D3 until they fix up the trading.

If I have not been removed from the clan allready, you can do so to free up slots.
If possible, perhaps you can invite Hellhunter#6360. Work with him, he plays most days and has some nice chars (good bloke too).

Thanks guys, and GL in your slaying, if you ever in POE let me know so we can meet up.

Cheers,

ps - waaaaazup Azza :)
Reply Quote
07/14/2014 09:04 PMPosted by haja
Heya,

Sorry guys, haven't logged in in ages (probably close to 8 motnhs + now, if not longer).

Been playing POE, and do not see myself returning to D3 until they fix up the trading.

Geez - been too long Haja.... trading? what trading? :)

If you ever see the light... you know where we are :)
Reply Quote
07/14/2014 09:20 PMPosted by NickBaldyM
If you ever see the light... you know where we are :)

You mean, "when you see the light, walk in the opposite direction and there we will be :>"
Reply Quote
We have vacancies if people wanna join :>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]