Diablo® III

OFFICIAL: 7 Sins Clan - VACANCY FULL

05/01/2014 03:16 PMPosted by NickBaldyM
Not always true wazz - there were many times when Ryo used to carry me through mp10 games.still chatting at 60 words a minute... must have had his bots well programmed.

05/01/2014 07:11 PMPosted by WAZZ
i recall those days too. pretty sure i used his CM skills for my first few hellfire rings while my monk danced around the back

And neither of you were c*nts back then.....what changed? :>
Reply Quote
the mum jokes changed it :P
Reply Quote
Its a Ryo thread

That's all
Reply Quote
05/01/2014 08:10 PMPosted by YDFWM
Its a Ryo thread

That's all

YD!!

Why the side jab?? lol
Reply Quote
05/01/2014 08:36 PMPosted by Ryoka
YD!!Why the side jab?? lol

all open sockets already taken with dex...
Reply Quote
Are you guys on US servers?

I recently immigrated to Singapore, so my characters are on US servers. I would be keen on joining a clan that plays in a similar timezone.

Thanks in advanced.
Reply Quote
05/01/2014 10:26 PMPosted by Lohegrin

Yes - US servers :)
Reply Quote
Sweet. I will check you guys out when I am off work later. It is great to find other players in my timezone. Thanks!
Reply Quote
05/01/2014 10:26 PMPosted by Lohegrin

I recently immigrated to Singapore, so my characters are on US servers. I would be keen on joining a clan that plays in a similar timezone.

Thanks in advanced.

Correction most of us play on US region but are connected to AUS server.

You might want to do the same, follow this instruction if you want to manually connect to AUS server:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12372787193
Edited by jtcdgroup#6797 on 5/1/2014 11:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Sure thing. I am a bit confused though, will I still be able to access my US character routing through an Australian server?
Edited by Lohegrin#1861 on 5/1/2014 11:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/01/2014 11:09 PMPosted by Lohegrin
Sure thing. I am a bit confused though, will I still be able to access my US character routing through an Australian server?

Yes, AUS server is just a mirror of the US server that has shorter physical distance to connect to due to logistics. You will probably enjoy better ping times when you connect to AUS server.
Edited by jtcdgroup#6797 on 5/1/2014 11:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
That's great news. I have been hovering at 200 ping on good days and the lag drives me crazy. I will make the switch when I get home.

I will also look for one of the officers to see if I can get an invite into this guild.
Reply Quote
Is there anyone on right now that I can ask for a guild invite?
Reply Quote
05/03/2014 12:08 AMPosted by WAZZ
hey Ryoka, can you please add in the original post to add a message in the friend request. thanks

Done
Reply Quote
Damn, being a mother, I don"t get to participate. And Griz better not either.
Reply Quote
can i get a start on here?
Reply Quote
05/04/2014 12:35 AMPosted by Septimus
Damn, being a mother, I don"t get to participate. And Griz better not either.

Instead of yomumma, you could do mygriz jokes...
Reply Quote
i think it should be "Yo bubba" jokes :3

hehehe
Reply Quote
I recently received approx. 30 white ascended shields from Chronicfolly for crafting.

It's way more than (hopefully) I'll ever use so I figure It would be ok with Chronicfolly to make these available to the clan.

So if anybody needs/wants a white ascended shield, please let me know/ask in game etc.

A big thanks to Chronicfolly for these shields everybody!
Reply Quote
//BABES

Hello :3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]