Diablo® III

7 Sins Clan - 11 vacancies as at 16jun15

Gimme an hour to get online and ill accost Ry for that spot.
Reply Quote
05/08/2014 06:10 PMPosted by NickBaldyM
05/07/2014 04:58 PMPosted by abend
Player profiles on the web do not show last login.

Just looked at a few of my toon profiles... and down bottom below followers

Last updated on May 8, 2014 4:12 AM PDT

shows different update times... relating pretty closely to when I changed the toon I was running rifts with last night

coincidence?

Well spotted Nick! Yes, the profile pages are now updating properly and showing last login. Actually, it's the logout time which is even better for managing the roster to maintain a list of active players.

Now, the next step for the clan is for our illustrious leader Griznoob to get the clan profile page cranked up on dprog: http://www.diabloprogress.com/post/154_Clan_Profiles
Reply Quote
Thanks to Lucifer, Derelict and bwen for those uber runs.

Awesome fun :>
Reply Quote
05/11/2014 10:54 PMPosted by Ryoka

Did you pay them 9m? smells like a carry to me :3
Reply Quote
05/11/2014 11:10 PMPosted by Weegee
05/11/2014 10:54 PMPosted by Ryoka

Did you pay them 9m? smells like a carry to me :3

Your wife smells like fish, but no one’s alleging that she’s a mermaid :>
Reply Quote
04/30/2014 09:57 PMPosted by Azza2k
Didnt Cotea go with ColdZero to set up a clan?

[/quote]

This is correct :)
Reply Quote
05/14/2014 12:13 AMPosted by Cotea
04/30/2014 09:57 PMPosted by Azza2k
Didnt Cotea go with ColdZero to set up a clan?

This is correct :)[/quote]
Sorry this thread is for 7S members only..... >:)
Reply Quote
Ryoka is my Bismuth, Technetium, Hydrogen

:3 heheh
Reply Quote
Yeah and I just discovered Ryokas trolling to great effect as he kept me chatting and delayed me from finishing my game! Don't do it too often Ryo or i may just get annoyed! plus i dont always want my game time interrupted with chatter!

just saying and if you could graciously go with that it would be appreciated thanks as I just don't appreciate being trolled! Just due to bad experiences in the past. But I don't mind the odd friendly chat. Hope you understand and I just wanted to ask nicely

Thanks again
Edited by Sorceress#1395 on 5/19/2014 9:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Ryo, chat to meeeeeeee :(

@Sorc, don't worry about Ryo. he's typcially (dare I say it).. a good boy :)
I get a good laugh whenever Septimus/Optimus puts him in his place though! oooo told!

I'm on my side.. LMAO!
Reply Quote
@ weegee kay thanks will remember that! much appreciated
Reply Quote
05/19/2014 07:59 AMPosted by Sorceress
just saying and if you could graciously go with that it would be appreciated thanks as I just don't appreciate being trolled!

Ryo tried to troll me last night as I was 95% of the way through a T2 rift with Asmo... I didn't even have the common decency to put him back in his place at the time :)

He is a good boy.... mostly :)
Reply Quote
lol thanks guys good to know! and next time i figure if i am in the middle of a game i just won't respond lol :P
Reply Quote
Sorceress, don't listen to them. Their Ryoka fan-boys. Ryoka is as bad as they come, trolling 24x7. Takes the entire Clan to put him in his place, but it only works for a few hours before his up to his antics again.

Arc has banned him twice for being himself. lol
But seriously his a helpful chap during the D3V. Too bad he can't do an CM Wiz carries nowadays. Used to do a handful of carries with him.

Edit for bad grammar, lol
Edited by jtcdgroup#6797 on 5/19/2014 7:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/19/2014 05:48 PMPosted by Sorceress
lol thanks guys good to know! and next time i figure if i am in the middle of a game i just won't respond lol :P
My advice is, you should talk to Septimus about some tips how to deal with him :3

05/19/2014 05:56 PMPosted by jtcdgroup
Sorceress, don't listen to them. Their Ryoka fan-boys. Ryoka is as bad as they come, trolling 24x7. Takes the entire Clan to put in his place but only works for a few hours before his up to his antic again.
Don't lie! afaik, you're the 2nd biggest fan after WAZZ! :p
Edited by Weegee#6520 on 5/19/2014 6:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Will do weegee have septimus on my friends list lol :P and this thread is so funny lol! Glad I joined this clan!
Reply Quote
05/19/2014 05:48 PMPosted by Sorceress
My advice is, you should talk to Septimus about some tips how to deal with him :3

Sorceress, don't listen to them. Their Ryoka fan-boys. Ryoka is as bad as they come, trolling 24x7. Takes the entire Clan to put in his place but only works for a few hours before his up to his antic again.
Don't lie! afaik, you're the 2nd biggest fan after WAZZ! :p

im only a fan of Ryo when he is on his knees!

in all seriousness, he is a great guy and an OK player.
Edited by WAZZ#6978 on 5/19/2014 7:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/19/2014 07:59 AMPosted by Sorceress
he kept me chatting and delayed me from finishing my game

Pretty sure i kept telling u to stop chatting so u can finish ur quest.....how did u spin this around on me?!

05/19/2014 02:23 PMPosted by Weegee
a good boy

Really???

05/19/2014 03:15 PMPosted by NickBaldyM
He is a good boy

Really??????

05/19/2014 07:06 PMPosted by WAZZ
an OK player

Wow, this one hurt the most! lol

05/19/2014 05:56 PMPosted by jtcdgroup
Arc has banned him twice for being himself

He banned me bcos abend dared him to.....that's what I convinced myself :>
Reply Quote
This one is for Ryo in particular (NSFW - no nudies, just some girls in undies and a hoodie)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNMq8XS4LhE

Found your fave past time! ^_^
Reply Quote
please
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]