Diablo® III

so who's playing with a 2 handed xbow?

Psychos1s
Last weekend I got a decent Manticore that is on my follower.

He's lucky to have you.
Reply Quote
05/09/2014 04:03 PMPosted by Myon

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12673458126?page=2#26

awesome, thanks.
my demon machine will be a beast once it's fixed then. =)
Reply Quote
Which means when u do reroll it you will probably reject 8% and less rolls but I'd have to plug into the calc that is there.
Reply Quote
I think my Etrayu is pretty good.
Reply Quote
05/09/2014 04:30 PMPosted by GinZ

That would be a bow, not xbow. It is a nice one though.
Reply Quote

it is nice... and you may aid us in mocking the DW and 1 handed xbow crowd but @ 1.1 asp your bow is only 2152 damage.
Edited by hmk21#1716 on 5/9/2014 4:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i do like my xbow :) while waiting for my mara pants so I can use my magefists again, i got a hexing pants to drop yesterday. I can stand and spam cluster arrow easily but I wonder if the time it takes to stutter step plus the bonus 25% damage would be worth it..
Reply Quote
I like mine because I have a nice quiver to go with it and also because my hatred lasts longer
due to not being so dependent on AS.for my weapon damage.

I am pleased

cya
Reply Quote
Pretty attached to my Buriza. Wish the one on my scoundrel had have rolled with "2 pierce"

Might still decide to re-roll it for a socket anyway.

@BanePH - Come to the dark side, give up that CA stuff, Strafe is where its at! Don't have to worry about the stutter stepping to make those pants work for you!
Reply Quote
I been switching been Buriza and Pus Spitter for my strafe build. The lower IAS helps manage hatred. Great for speed farming and does ok up to T4. I''m too squishy to go further than that. Hopefully I find a better Buriza or another good 2h Xbow. Hellrack seems kind of nice too.
Reply Quote
05/09/2014 04:36 PMPosted by hmk21

it is nice... and you may aid us in mocking the DW and 1 handed xbow crowd but @ 1.1 asp your bow is only 2152 damage.

Oh wow, my eyes are failing me.... I read "2 handed bow"... Oh well, I have my manti equipped now.

As much as I like the big numbers, the faster bows suit my playstyle better.
Reply Quote
Yes, I rock the Burrito and mock the DW ;)

~1M profile DPS, ~1.4M in game, +2M with skills. Patiently looking for a good SOJ to roll in.and really bump up my elite bonus.

I've got a pair of ~2700DPS 1 handers that I socketed with emeralds and it actually didn't out DPS the Burrito and quiver.
Reply Quote
I want a decent 2 hander badly, but RNG hates me:

Number of legendary hand bows = 5
Number of bows = 1 (on my scoundrel on wizard. Has same damage range as my main hand)
Number of crossbows = 0
Reply Quote
Buriza FTW ~ Although I am waiting for the % dmg roll on elemental dmg to be fixed ~.~

Well, objectively speaking, if the DW is a Cala with Slayer (couple with 2+1(rrog) nat bonus) that DW setup will be at similiar per hit dmg range of top rolled 2hxbow, + more attack speed~
Reply Quote
Still looking for that 2.7k xbow myself so I can switch away from these terrible 1handers.

Got a pus spitter that should add up to 2.6k after %dmg gets fixed. But I want MOAR.
Reply Quote
Buriza user here, paired with Ninth Cirri. /wave

*profile might show 2 1h, was testing danettas for bounty runs ^^
Reply Quote
@Gnillort With % damage modifier and no IAS on the 2h xbow, the highest damage possible is 2670. So 2600+ would be a sick xbow. My 2556 hellrack will suffice until I find better. And I do have 3 2700 1h xbow, but, while the paper dps is less, the 2h xbow is easier to manage and just kills faster. The only minus to 2h xbow is not having enough discipline to vault/ss a ton.
Edited by Pocketpal#1507 on 5/9/2014 9:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/09/2014 08:52 PMPosted by Gnillort
Still looking for that 2.7k xbow myself so I can switch away from these terrible 1handers.

Got a pus spitter that should add up to 2.6k after %dmg gets fixed. But I want MOAR.

Oh, oh.. Oh... It's like that now eh? How come I didn't get the memo. Lol. Ima try this too now thanks to you gypsies.
Reply Quote
05/09/2014 04:36 PMPosted by hmk21

Why would you want to mock the DW and did they do anything to you? Lol. Is this what you guys do in softcore?
Reply Quote
Gypsies just do things differently lol. And yeah it's a softcore thing. Lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]