Diablo® III

Tiklandian Visage

So,

Edit: I am an idiot and came in here posting before fully informing myself. Please disregard lol
Edited by Kronix#1800 on 5/13/2014 6:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Not sure what you are asking...

05/13/2014 06:41 AMPosted by Kronix
is the legendary affix on the Visage not completely pointless now?

wondering if this is a typing error, because the legendary affix has never been pointless.

I think the Tiklandian Visage is going to have great, if not better utility now than it did before. 3 sec immobilize is not 8 seconds, which the Visage offers. Plus, rooting and fearing elite mobs is always useful. Considering that elites and champs are less effected by CC, Tiklandian is great in that the fear and root last the full 6-8 seconds.
Reply Quote
i think horrify just pops then roots enemies.. tiklan makes horrify's cast longer..
Reply Quote
05/13/2014 06:46 AMPosted by ButteryNugs
Not sure what you are asking...

05/13/2014 06:41 AMPosted by Kronix
is the legendary affix on the Visage not completely pointless now?

wondering if this is a typing error, because the legendary affix has never been pointless.

I think the Tiklandian Visage is going to have great, if not better utility now than it did before. 3 sec immobilize is not 8 seconds, which the Visage offers. Plus, rooting and fearing elite mobs is always useful. Considering that elites and champs are less effected by CC, Tiklandian is great in that the fear and root last the full 6-8 seconds.

Misread the patch notes, Regardless, if I was implying that I thought the affix was pointless, that was not my intent
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]