Diablo® III

The New Fetish Sycophants and Firebats...

Ugh, Vampire Bats hardly spawns them anymore! Previously I was able to consistently get around 10-15 fetishes following me at any time (without Zuni set) using vampire bats.

Just tried the new ability now and I can hardly keep more than 3 or 4 following me at best. Most times I was only able to have just 2 or 3 spawned at any time, and for the record, my attack speed is currently 2.20/second. Doesn't seem attack speed matters too much anymore!

Anyone find out which abilities are best for summoning the fetishes now? I assume maybe spells with high proc rates?
Reply Quote
Try RoT (Rain of Toads)
Reply Quote
See...you have actually engage in combat. Can't just sit in town or off to the fight casting fire bats into empty space. What a novel concept. Sorry for your loss (not)
Reply Quote
Spoiled WD symdrome. Where nerfs are actual mechanic corrections.
Reply Quote
05/13/2014 10:05 AMPosted by Sal4m4nd3r
See...you have actually engage in combat. Can't just sit in town or off to the fight casting fire bats into empty space. What a novel concept. Sorry for your loss (not)

Pretty much.
Granted, I admit to spawning fetishes when I'm waiting for party members or whatever.
But it was a cheesy gimmick that really should have been a proc on hit
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]