Diablo® III

[ABC's] Once upon a Time

So.. apart from spending 13 hours a day farming reaper of souls to get starmetal kukri and my jade chest and shoulder's to drop, I am currently also pursuing a drama series in the US..

Got hooked on to it.. at Season 3 episode 20 ATM.. any fans of this fairy-tale remix excited about what will Zeleena do to change the future in the upcoming episode's 21-22?

P.S. Regina and Rumpelstiltskin remind me a lot of the Witch Doctor Class ROFL, give us the ability to rip our foe's heart out and we will be perfect 8D
Reply Quote
I amhooked on this show too! I think Zelena might prevent Snow and Charming from ever falling in love. I think in the preview it showed Charming getting married to that one chick instead of snow (the one who is the daughter to King Midas). Other than that I have no idea what will happen or what new world they're going to next. I just hope it's something we haven't seen before. Oz is also probably unlikely since that didn't seem too interesting.
Reply Quote
Yeah.. am looking foward to this new storyline too hahaha.. Great cast and plot they have

Though I was really hoping Regina could b*tch slap Zeleena during that showdown or get into some cat fight :X
Reply Quote
Regina got her clever lines in haha. It was just so nice not having her get tossed all over the place for once. It looks like Regina is back to being the most powerful character though with Emma no longer having magic.
Reply Quote
Regina has this hot teacher vibe to her. But besides that, I don't really know why I like this show, it's just fun to watch.
Reply Quote
I liked the first season, but I got bored with the second, and haven't continued it :/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]