Diablo® III

Shinobi Quits Daiblo III

05/11/2014 03:38 PMPosted by senzan
05/08/2014 02:09 AMPosted by Murderin
Who?

A fat kid with a webcam that plays Diablo.

...yeah that narrowed it down -_-
Reply Quote
04/29/2014 06:58 PMPosted by Lylirra
Thanks for the additional feedback, as well. It's awesome to have hard data, but the emotional component and knowing how things feel to you while you're playing is just as valuable.
Reply Quote
Did he stand up out of his wheelchair?
Reply Quote
Let me summarize the main points that is totally bull!@#$ and fake.

"Youtube channel been growing, Twitch channel has been growing"

"I've been full time on Youtube and Twitch for the last year"

"I have a sub button. You earn revenue through Youtube,You earn revenue through Twitch, you earn revenue through ads"

"I always put you guys first"

"We make it for you, I make em for you, that's why i'm here"

How about you just say I'm getting really fkn sick of Diablo 3 cause they're lacking some braincells to listen and improve the server for the better and that you're scared your "loyal" diablo 3 fans will unsubscribe which will result in a lost of profit/revenue. Other then that.. everything else you said about diablo 3 is on point.

Be honest tho. You didn't do it for THEM. You did it for fame, for money and for the fact you're a game addict and got nothing better to do.
Edited by HolyAuradin#6159 on 5/12/2014 5:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/11/2014 09:28 PMPosted by Shanikins
Did he stand up out of his wheelchair?

Miracle can be watched here:

ZiloanOP performs a miracle v2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N5gixJ2X8M
Reply Quote
<span class="truncated">...</span>
Umm... no.

Since, like 1999, all online games have been designed with pretty much infinite replayability in mind. That's why the endgame is so important, and D3 fails in this regard.

An online game that's not virtually infinitely replayable is a failed game.

Does one "finish" League of Legends or WoW or Dota 2? Of course not. There is no "finish".

Wow and League are MMO's. MMO's are designed to never end and have a near infinite replay value, because they are designed as incredibly massive time sinks. People need to get out of the mind set that every game should be designed like this. Not every game NEEDS to last indefinitely.

LoL isn't a MMO, it's a MOBA.
There is absolutely nothing wrong or abnormal about playing a game for an absurd amount of time every day and growing bored with it. This doesn't at all mean a game is a "fail".

Yes it does mean that it's a fail.

Every successful online game is infinitely replayable. Anything less is a fail.
Edited by Eigenscape#6207 on 5/13/2014 5:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/08/2014 02:05 AMPosted by coldasshonky
But the problem is progression.

There is no progression with RNG.
Reply Quote
this person should stop playing video games and get his life in order. get healthy first then go back to gaming.
Reply Quote
05/12/2014 06:25 AMPosted by Eigenscape
Every successful online game is infinitely replayable. Anything less is a fail.

while i would like this in the games i play, this is just an opinion and not fact. d3 is not perfect by any stretch, but many of you would be well advised to unplug once in awhile and just take a walk or maybe get that job dad keeps talking about. if anything, it might give you some perspective and likely you will like the game again or at least enjoy playing it again. too much of anything is bad. Blizz has no obligation to the outliers of the community or i should say they should not tailor the game around these people.
Reply Quote
this is the entire issue summed up in a nutshell - a game doesn't have to compel you to play it compulsively for 10+ hours a day and never get boring to be by objective standards a "good game".

you'll never get that D2 feeling you had when you were younger again. Same for the WoW-MMOers. (and EQ for people that played that compulsively).

Those games were lightning strikes, and it doesn't happen twice for most. It is what it is. The games industry as a whole is moving away from this model anyway. Hence why Blizzard is focusing on small dev teams making smaller projects. That's the future (fueled by indie).
Reply Quote
TL;DR

Took a look at video expecting chill Asian dude got a fat, short, neck-bearded white kid
Reply Quote
Eveyone quitted! I haven’t seen King Konga and Moldrie as well! The game is so crappy!
Reply Quote
TL;DR

Make a last video where you drop all your gear on the ground and quit the game OR salvage everything.

If not, stop whining.
Reply Quote
Who?
Reply Quote
05/12/2014 11:26 AMPosted by KamelJabber
Who?

Everyone who's telling they are quitting for real this time. Do it or stop talking about it.
Reply Quote
This is plain and simple, after playing 12+ hours a day for months / years at a time, he's burned out on this game. Nothing wrong with that, go play/stream some other games and have a great time. I understand the sentiment, but he's being a bit too melodramatic for my tatse. Shouldn't feel bad if you're just burned out on a game, happens to me in a lot less time.
Reply Quote
05/08/2014 02:09 AMPosted by Murderin
Who?

A ninja, apparently.
Reply Quote
I can't believe I am still watching this video. He is so depressing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]