Diablo® III

Shinobi Quits Daiblo III

05/08/2014 02:36 AMPosted by Atlas
05/08/2014 02:30 AMPosted by coldasshonky
So much hate for someone who has built a career around streaming and gaming. Doing what you love/enjoy? Turning a hobby into a job? I don't really see any reason not to respect that. Shinobi is extremely humble and thankful for the opportunity he has. It's not like he's... Kongor... *open's pandoras box*

that's not how you spell alkaizr or however you spell that retards name

I lol'd
Reply Quote
Thats got to be the chunkiest and whitest shinobi i've ever seen.
Reply Quote
05/08/2014 02:14 AMPosted by Atlas
Another person who thinks that just because they stream they are a voice of the community, nothing impressive about not working and streaming, any jo blow can do it

Agree, if you have to goto youtube or forum to find a spec or do something in the game.
Than your easy footing it threw the game.

All this does for people is what they call easy way out. But you put bread in this guys pocket by viewing his video.

In all Honesty play the game on your own. Figure it out on your own. When you leech off someone else. Well that's all you are is a leech.
Reply Quote
05/08/2014 02:38 AMPosted by CMC
Thats got to be the chunkiest and whitest shinobi i've ever seen.

He's from Beverly Hills
Reply Quote
Shinobi Quits Daiblo III

This video was difficult for me to make. Your support and trust mean a lot to me and that's why I wanted to be truthful with you. This isn't the end for me in diablo 3, just a new chapter. I look forward to the future of diablo 3 and can't wait to try out the seasonal ladder when they do come, and then I will make my return. Remember to suggest new games to try in the comments. Thanks again, your friend, Shinobi.

Wut,
Reply Quote
05/08/2014 02:33 AMPosted by coldasshonky
05/08/2014 02:32 AMPosted by cbwjm

Yeah, but then they remembered it when they made Reaper of Souls.

Absolutely, RoS is amazingly fun. But it's still lacking the staying power that the community needs to keep going in the long term.
No game will ever have the staying power that a competitive game has, or a game that is updated like an MMO with a sub fee.
Reply Quote
this is a troll vid right? cant take someone serious who look like he eat the person next to him .....
Reply Quote
Not even 2 months have passed and people already quit because game is getting boring.

Endless grind for items you might never get.
Reply Quote
He brings up some good points. I played vanilla for nearly two years patiently waiting for PVP, which simply NEVER came.

There's no guarantee we will ever see tiered rifts or ladders. They've pulled this stunt before where they talk about adding content, show a few videos about how it would be and then never release the content.

I have always played diablo and would've bought the games and the expansions no matter how terrible they were or what was promised. I'm a total diablo nut, reading the books, playing all the chars, still playing diablo 2, etc.

But the reason I continue playing is because I want to keep my competitive edge, I need to keep my gear high and ready for whatever challenge is about to be released. I know, I'm spoiled from WoW with content being added regularly, this is a one-time payment game, which makes it even stranger that they didn't implement any PVP (of any kind), it could be competitive rifting tiered or nontiered, but whatever it is, it needs bragging rights. It needs the ability to be shown off. It's really simple; we cannot be challenged by monsters, zombies and demons forever, BUT other players can challenge us forever. They can do exactly what we can do and they can change their behaviour. The monster doesn't care that we kill it. The player does. I'm not saying we necesarily need Team Deathmatch, but what we do need is some kind of competition between players, other than just having the highest sheet damage or highest paragon level.

05/08/2014 02:46 AMPosted by Shark
Not even 2 months have passed and people already quit because game is getting boring.

It's not about getting or not getting the items. It's about when you have the item, then what? Find the item again and get another 5 core stats or whatever? Sure, that's awesome. But it's not. You farm Rifts to get the gear so you can farm more Rifts so you can get more gear to farm more Rifts. See how nothing changed? You put ~400 hours into the game and literally nothing changes. No discernable progress. Nada.
Edited by Filth#2899 on 5/8/2014 2:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote

I find it insanely funny that a person has to make a 20 minute video on why he got bored of a game. Like he is breaking up with a Girfriend. The game must be good if he had to break up with it.
Reply Quote
05/08/2014 02:52 AMPosted by Gunghoe

I find it insanely funny that a person has to make a 20 minute video on why he got bored of a game. Like he is breaking up with a Girfriend. The game must be good if he had to break up with it.

It's a great game, but there's absolutely no end game. So once you've put a few hundred hours at it it's completely over and done. You'll find out soon enough #paragon87
Reply Quote
05/08/2014 02:07 AMPosted by Prankstone
Again, the root problem.. the game lacks Community. BOA = SINGLE PLAYER. We were sold a "Multi-player" experience -- however what exists IS NOT MULTI-PLAYER!

dude, word bro.

#truthspoken
Reply Quote
almost 20 years I couldn't stop playing D2.

I was like " WOW no !@#$ diablo making a come back in the new graphic era".

Flop!

This is bad.
Reply Quote
I watched the video now and had to burst out laughing. Its saddening how people will just base their emotions on a !@#$ing game.
Reply Quote
05/08/2014 02:09 AMPosted by Murderin
Who?
Reply Quote
05/08/2014 02:07 AMPosted by Prankstone
Again, the root problem.. the game lacks Community. BOA = SINGLE PLAYER. We were sold a "Multi-player" experience -- however what exists IS NOT MULTI-PLAYER!

I'm pretty sure playing with 4 people constantly is multiplayer, I can also trade with these people.

- Trading is in the game
- Multiplayer is 4 people

Fail arguments.
Reply Quote
Is he wearing make-up?
Reply Quote
His core argument for quitting DIablo 3 is correct: there is no point to items, you don't even need the best items to beat T6. You have the best gear, then what? Then nothing. There is nothing to do beyond killing the same monsters, no endgame, no competition. I've made this exact same argument before, for example here:
http://omgili.com/thread/Mx2PHH_4C22uEeQq9moDr3oMbWpu5dQLEtAcmUo8VMVIYdV_eE_S4Y.B3aMSgIe30wXmLOVENx3YH74PiRdJZA--/ (original post deleted)
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12471427231?page=2#22

He says he'll come back for ladder because that's competition. But while D3 desperately needs real competition, ladders isn't real competition, unlike arena PvP, for example. It's simply ranking total played time. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12675228670?page=1
Edited by Eigenscape#6207 on 5/8/2014 3:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Shinobi can get some sunlight now dude is pasty.
Reply Quote
when people quits, why do they get all emotional? Why do you feel you have to come into the forums and tell every you quitting? Do you hope blizzard would be like please stay, please please.. Ill give you gold, drops, and unlimited power.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]