Diablo® III

Poor barbarian farm in T6(No IK/Quake/Unity)

I hate to play this game the same way I work in real life. So here are some good news for those who doesnt have a lot of time:
You don't really need the Earth spire or the Immortal Kings set to get through T6. (Grandpas die fast in T6 anyway, which makes the IK set kinda pointless) Items from blacksmithing are just fine. In fact you dont even need them to be good ones. It's definitely way faster to make items than wait for drops right?

Please watch the following video of me solo farming in T6 with and without unity ring if you feel it as a bug at around only 500k dps, 6mil toughness (I am sure you can do way better than this). My main-hand weapon, amulet,armor,gloves are all changeable, feel free to use any substitutes of whatever you have.

Completed rift in 25min, farming 2 materials in 7min. Rainbow farm in 10min(slow but definitely playable) Enjoy!

with soj: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpc9tBz02Ic
with unity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10dN2Km-NTg
Rainbow lvl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtjfWVEfFhE

Yes we can!!
Edited by MrMadMan#1777 on 5/7/2014 11:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Props to running 60.094% cooldown reduction, it´s not something you see every day :)

55.7% uptime on WotB and 83.5% on Ancients, cool.

Nice that it works out for you and that you enjoy it, which is the most important aspect.
Reply Quote
Creativity paired with adaptability: )
Reply Quote
I would guess an ancient dies for me once every other hour in T6. Usually when they get trapped in excessive arcane beam spam combined with other elemental effects.

They do get healed by globes so high killing speed leads to less damage and more healing through more frequent globes, which may explain it.
Reply Quote
That is a really cool build thanks for sharing :)
Reply Quote
It's the almost same build that i do.

My weakeness is the 5sec Cassius... im looking hardly for a 6se Cassius

But, i use the War Cry - Charge for Fury Gen.
Reply Quote
Nicely done OP.
Reply Quote
No way I have the same transmog on my two 1H and infernal dye on gear :)

Very nice video, props for making this work!
Reply Quote
Are you using Autohotkey macros?
Or are you facesmashing your keyboard?
That aps...
Reply Quote
this is something that should be on Blizz theorycraft blog , not that horrible monk build
Reply Quote
It's looks like a fun set up, nice job on the CDR. You've done well.

I hate to poop in the Cheerios here but being an internet forum someone has to right?

That's not farming, that's surviving. It's great to say you can do it but It takes you way too long to kill anything for it to be efficient. If you did the same thing in T3 or T4 vs T6 you'd have much more success due to a combination of volume and %'s.

Farming is about balancing speed + difficulty.

edit: While you don't need IK due to your set up...CotA does not die instantly in T6 unless something bad happens as a previous poster mentioned. The other IK set bonuses are very good as well.
Edited by KevinTSmith#1394 on 5/8/2014 5:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Awesome build, well done!
Reply Quote
05/08/2014 02:45 AMPosted by zork
Are you using Autohotkey macros?
Or are you facesmashing your keyboard?
That aps...

Yes am using autohotkey macros. Or you can simply stick your keyboard keys =.=
Reply Quote
Yeah make sure to read: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004045987

Any kind of automatism is problematic.

You know that any input sends a request to the server right? If millions of players do what you do that is DDoS right there.
Edited by zork#2480 on 5/8/2014 6:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Nice thought out build :)
Reply Quote
That is a very creative and effective build. Who cares if it's the most efficient or not. You did what you could with the cards dealt to you, and you made it work. Bravo. I have been saving lots of CDR items also to make a similar build, but I gave up on it when I finally got enough for an IK CoTA build. However, your build has got me rethinking some. I can't seem to find my a unity ring let alone 2, so I might have to rely on Ignore Pain to do the higher torments.

Thanks for sharing and well done!!
Reply Quote
nicely done. That CDR amount is impressive to say the least. Bravo!
Reply Quote
It's probably closer to playing as a CM wizard than a wizard can do at the moment.
Reply Quote
05/07/2014 04:10 PMPosted by Nubtro
Props to running 60.094% cooldown reduction, it´s not something you see every day :)

55.7% uptime on WotB and 83.5% on Ancients, cool.

Nice that it works out for you and that you enjoy it, which is the most important aspect.

PLEASE...LET ME BUY YOU A BEER, MATE!
Reply Quote
05/08/2014 09:57 AMPosted by Freudian
It's probably closer to playing as a CM wizard than a wizard can do at the moment.

not it's not. not even remotely.

i play a wiz with 68%cdr and i have alot more button mashing to do.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]