Diablo® III

Just Got Mask of Jeram

I was actually looking for a Quetz because I've been building myself around cold damage / haunt. I'm not exactly sure what to do with this thing, but I know it's good. Are most MoJ builds centered around physical damage?
Reply Quote
I wouldn't really call them MoJ builds, but the MoJ does come in handy for pets.

When running my fire build with explosive toads, I also use Wrathful Protector. Swapping to this helm really quickly for when he's up can add some really nice damage to your build.

In terms of pet builds, Physical seem to be the most popular, but there are a few on the forums who like to dabble into other Elements. Avila has a pretty sweet poison set up going.
Reply Quote
I was hoping to see a zombie dogs rune added that changed their damage to cold. Unfortunatley I wasn't so lucky. Leeching Beasts would be an amazing cold rune.

I'll take a look around. I only have about 60% bonus to cold skills, so I don't think it'd be too tough to get away from that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]