* Increase drop chance of Imperial Gems, preferrably with torment.
* Let Torment 4,5,6 drop Flawless Imperial Gems, reduced chance from Rift Guardians. Yes *reduced*, to counter guardian only game spam and make people that like to kill everything in a rift happy.
* Reduce gold cost for crafting gems, increase Death's Breath cost. This is also to give more value to Champion Packs.
* Establish a mob density base line, all random is not good.
* Establish an additional legendary drop slot on rift guardians that scales with torment: 1: 0%, 2: 0%, 3: 25%, 4: 50%, 5: 80%, 6: 100%. Playing higher torment has to be more rewarding. There could be a mechanic to only award it to players who have been in the game for x% of the rift.
--- Already announced, see here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12504572275?page=4#69
** Increase blood shard drops based on Torment.
* Rifts need to be customizable. This could be handled by buying special Rift Keystones (via normal ones) that open a higher density rift, or ones with a higher magic find but a time limit, or one with more pylons but mobs have more HP, the possibilities are endless!
* Cap gold cost after X tries. Make it high but not unlimited.
* Make it possible to reforge secondary stats seperated from primary stats. Why? Seconday stats are cool and I want to use them but I can't. They don't get much attention because you can never use/reforge the ones you want because there will always be a bigger upgrade in reforging the main stat.
* Let us revert items to their original look, this is currently bugged for some new sets.
* Drop some of the restrictions there currently are. A Crusader for example, should always be able to make his shield look like a Crusader Shield, even if it is not one.
* Many abilities, runes and weapons have totally wrong and misleading tooltips in game which makes a lot of players believe they actually do what is said there when it is not true. Best examples are the "enable all archon runes" set bonus, the condemn sword (will be fixed) and many "Does x on hit" stuff that actually has inner cooldowns that prevent them happening on every hit or scale down with the number of enemies hit. People should be able to see how spells work exactly, even with "Advanced Tooltips" enabled I don't get the information I really need.
* Another Tab or extra per character storage is needed. Yes, needed. By making so many flavour items with special effects you made sure that players keep all the stuff they find around. Now we just need to be able to. Make it paid if you really need, I would easily pay $10 just for extra storage.
* Rift Keystones should be a currency, like Blood Shards.
--- Already planned, see here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12089889458?page=1#8
** Alternativly let craft mats be currencies like Blood Shards to save space.
*Diablo 3 feels like a single player game right now, even when playing with friends. Some restrictions need to be dropped from trading like Gems, Legendary Craft Mats and items from Caches, Kadala. If you are worried about botters/sellers, put a time limit and group restriction on them, too if you really must. Though there might be a problem with stackables items having different timers then.
* Treasure Goblins/Pygmy are not as cool as they used to be. They need to drop more interesting stuff. How about a random Legendary Craft Mat, guaranteed Imperial/Flawless Imperial Gems or a Forgotten Soul?
* The group buff needs more range. // Fixed in 2.0.5
* Loot needs more range, especially on Rift Guardians.
* The engine needs a lot of work, the performance is unacceptable for such a game in 2014. Battlefield with 40 players is more fluid then Diablo with 4. "Waiting for information" lag on inventory open or mouseovering people/abilities/buffs/debuffs is game breaking.
* The game needs better disconnect detection, I don't want to redo all my bounties/the rift when I disconnected and was back in the game after 2 seconds.
* Uncap movement speed, it just feels bad and confusing at the moment.
* Add a confirm dialog like boss have upon closing a rift, let it timeout like bosses do. It just happens way to often that someone ninja closes a rift.
* Weapons should always roll a socket. Why? Because you don't use a weapon without a socket, this gameplay is boring and outdated, what *everyone* does with a weapon drop is getting a socket in it and a crit gem. It just makes people sad when they get a really good weapon but it has no socket and you have to remove a good stat to get one. When they always have a socket, every item has the same chance of rolling good or bad, currently only some have a fixed socket roll. 2 Handed Weapons could/should get a second socket to be better balanced.
* Legendaries without a special effect need to either get one or have their value (DPS) boosted, currently they are just useless loot that no-one wants. This counts for crafted legendaries, too.
* You should be able to shift click items from chat to re-link them to other channels. Really this is basic and should have been in the game from the start.
* Add option to auto-join community chat channels.
* List items people find on the community page, not only for clans.
* Add a search field to the craft UI.
* Move the display of the clan tag in the friends list from the list item to the tooltip. It's a total cluster !@#$ right now and makes it very hard to find someone by name with all those clan tags there, especially with people being online in a different Blizzard game.
* Add a way to invite people to your clan by BattleTag or RealID so people don't have to add them as friends or be in a game with them.
* Add an option to disable showing loot messages in the clan/community chat.
* Add an option to disable achievement messages in the clan/community chat.
* Add a way to disable toggling certain settings like player health bars via a hotkey, it just happens by accident way too often and many people just want it on or off all the time.
* Add a chat message when a player opens a rift.
* One design problem is that we nerf ourselves after a while by getting resource cost reduction via paragon levels which reduces our healing we get from the Wrathful passive. This has to be solved differently our Crusaders on high paragon will just not spend the points in that category.
* Bombardment needs a holy rune. Imagine some divine fist smashing down on your enemies from heaven! // Fixed in 2.0.5
* Increase the range of Provoke
* Akarat Champion's Rally rune effect stops working when the heal to full proc has happened, not sure about the other runes but it is very annoying. // Fixed in 2.0.5
* Heaven's Fury's Fire of Heavens rune does not reduce cooldowns when in Akarat with Rally Rune. // Fixed in 2.0.5
* Any time you receive fatal damage and get the heal to full proc at the exact same instant, there is a high chance that you don't get a respawn button and have to relog which is extremly annoying when playing alone because your rift and bountie progress dies along with you. // Fixed in 2.0.5
* Laws of Justice's Bravery rune does only work on yourself and not on the group contrary to what the tooltip text states.
* Shield Bash hits *behind* the target, therefore often not doing any damage at all. // Fixed in 2.0.5