Diablo® III

Grin Reaper Pets seem to have more abilities.

90 Night Elf Druid
So, I got on my witch doctor to analyze the changes. She has had unfortunate luck with Jeram, but that is beside the point.

So, in the past, my Grin Reaper shadows could only cast firebats. Now, they don't seem to do that anymore. Instead, the seem to spam piranhado, as it is my piranha glyph.

This is more just a heads up. I don't think it makes them more useful, but the constant 2 piranhados that were out was pretty nice.
Reply Quote
From the patch notes:

The Grin Reaper

Images summoned by the Grin Reaper are now more aggressive and use a larger arsenal of your skills
Reply Quote
I use the mask currently; it will be nice to see what else I can use as I was limited for a bit to zombie charger, GotD, haunt (though not terrible) and a few others.
Reply Quote
05/13/2014 09:22 AMPosted by Yijiao
So, in the past, my Grin Reaper shadows could only cast firebats. N

No, they could do splinters, SB, bears, grasp with descent damage.
I used it actively in poison build.

Great news about piranhado, might go back to poison given they nerfed pets. Enjoyed that playstyle much more than trying to stand still and spam bats.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]