Diablo® III

Pvp Arena dead?

I was wondering as there seems to be no word on if this concept is still in development or has been abandoned?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC3-TV_Fk6M
Reply Quote
Hopefully not. Plus I want to be able to go hostile and gank noobs in game =]
Edited by Brandon#1795 on 5/17/2014 8:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Yes!! Going hostile and ganking rifts and stuff would be amazing. That is one of the many things this game is lacking
Reply Quote
Watching that old trailer makes me really sad and confused that, that was never implemented. That's like 99% of the reason I was excited for this.
Reply Quote
I would love to know exactly what stage the arena is at or what the future plans are for it cause i was sold the game with the intentions of making characters for the arena only...
Reply Quote
they made it look so cool...what happened?
Reply Quote
05/19/2014 08:55 PMPosted by Rasor
Yes!! Going hostile and ganking rifts and stuff would be amazing. That is one of the many things this game is lacking
strong bully mentality if you want to battle someone battle a real pvper who wants to fight not some guy leveling in a rift.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]