Diablo® III

Updates on Severe Graphic Glitching?

Can we get a blue post to update us on this issue? Every 15-30mins into the game my MBP Retina 15 experiences the crazy graphics glitching. I have to restart the client every time to address the issue and its becoming annoying very fast along side other multiple issues such as the freezing upon teleporting to other players during loading screen. With all these issues it makes this game very unplayable on a mac.
Reply Quote
I seem to have the same issue, not 15-30 minutes but sometimes after hours. It's not the videocard which has a faulty temperature (since I can play hours of different games without issues and used to play D3 without issues as well).

Please look into this matter. It usually starts when teleporting back to Town, the glitching usually start when I look at my inventory. A restart of the client resolves the issues but that's nasty when you are in a Rift or during a bounty.
Reply Quote
Same here, usually for me it's after 1-3 hours
Reply Quote
for me its forever and still glitches from the very start, and since last night. Cant play this game at all
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]