Diablo® III

Follower and Jeweler subquests you may have missed

Blizz showed some love to our followers and gave them each a subquest in RoS. Though easily missed if you do not have the habit of speaking to your followers.

Templar follower Kormac subquest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePs2odD4338

Scoundrel follower Lyndon subquest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9GL2cYjxnQ

Enchantress follower Eirena subquest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teaZ23iwVpo

[edit] I did missed Covetous Shen's subquest. :P
Thanks Tiakatt for the tip!

[edit2]Jeweler Covetous Shen subquest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeaNJ39sW1E
Edited by Wakeman#1773 on 4/30/2014 9:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Whoa. I had no idea. Thanks for sharing!!
Reply Quote
04/29/2014 09:14 AMPosted by Pain
Whoa. I had no idea. Thanks for sharing!!

Really easy to miss. I missed Kormac and Eirena's subquests the first time I cleared act 5.
Reply Quote
My only problem with these is that you can't re-run them once you've completed them on a character. There's no option in Adventure Mode at all, and you can't find a spot in the campaign that let's you re-run.

You literally can only do these quests once per character and that's final (barring quest resets).
Edited by MoonUnit#1145 on 4/29/2014 10:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Covetous Shen also has a quest, accessed through speaking to him throughout A5, just like the main followers =)
Edited by Tiakatt#1643 on 4/29/2014 10:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
04/29/2014 10:23 AMPosted by Tiakatt
Covetous Shen also has a quest, accessed through speaking to him throughout A5, just like the main followers =)

Oh, I did miss this one!!! Thanks for the tip!
Reply Quote
One of the loading screen tips says, "Talk to your followers, interesting things might happen!" or something like that. I've only seen it once, though, and they disappear pretty quickly with a PCI SSD.

I chatted them up all through Act 5 anyway, just for the lore, but was surprised when that first quest popped up.
Reply Quote
Just did them, it's about half an hour of fun. Also you get to know about Kormac's order, Lyndon's brother and Eirena's sisters.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Yep, this is a good call out. These quests are out there, and it is possible to miss them while you're in Campaign mode. They're fun little side quest, and I definitely encourage anyone who's interested to check them out.

• Have you done the side quest for your followers and artisans?
  • Did you have a favorite?
  • Reply Quote
    Wow i have not. Going to do that.
    Reply Quote
    04/29/2014 03:03 PMPosted by Grimiku
    Yep, this is a good call out. These quests are out there, and it is possible to miss them while you're in Campaign mode. They're fun little side quest, and I definitely encourage anyone who's interested to check them out.

• They are all my favorite. I want to do em more!!
    Reply Quote
    100 Troll Mage
    04/29/2014 03:03 PMPosted by Grimiku

• I did them all. I felt they could have been a little longer, but for my money, Shen's was the most fun, largely because the character himself is my favorite. Considering how much about him had been hinted, his quest was a rewarding conclusion to his backstory.
    Reply Quote
    Agreed, wish there was more of this kind of thing in the game!
    Reply Quote
    This is one of the very few things that I don't like about RoS.

Because I was with my Templar the whole time, I never got prompted for his quest. Now I don't know what I need to do to complete it.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]