Diablo® III

t2 dh multiboxing

05/07/2014 04:53 AMPosted by Grief
One thing I am curious about, that I haven't been able to see if you do or not, is hitting tab and switching to each character to check if any legs dropped before moving to the next level.

Or can you hear if one drops on the other characters, it seems like you can hear all of them.

I do hit tab before new level, I can also hear legdrops from the other clients but when i pop vengance on my dh's I hear the vengance sound 4x4 ie same as 16 dh's lol so sometimes I miss the legdrop sound.
Reply Quote
average 5 legs/rift btw. Best I had was 10 legs in a rift and absolute worst was 0 legs in the big prison rift, the one thats is filled with ALOT of elites lol.

Had counduit + gobpack once which was pretty damn awesome lol when multiboxing :D
Reply Quote
Someone should start a multi boxing clan. I only have one guy on my list who multiboxes. Mainly for sharing build tips since those running 4 clients won't be looking for people to play with.
Reply Quote
Let us not forget it requires the purchase of the game, four times.
Reply Quote
05/07/2014 05:25 AMPosted by Powerpuff
05/07/2014 04:53 AMPosted by Grief
One thing I am curious about, that I haven't been able to see if you do or not, is hitting tab and switching to each character to check if any legs dropped before moving to the next level.

Or can you hear if one drops on the other characters, it seems like you can hear all of them.

I do hit tab before new level, I can also hear legdrops from the other clients but when i pop vengance on my dh's I hear the vengance sound 4x4 ie same as 16 dh's lol so sometimes I miss the legdrop sound.

I thought I noticed you doing it periodically, but I could never be tabbed over to see if you were doing it before switching levels.
Reply Quote
05/07/2014 05:37 AMPosted by Nonnahob
Let us not forget it requires the purchase of the game, four times.

Uh ? cheap change for most adults who just want to optimize their play time
Reply Quote
Can you multimodal on a Mac?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]