Diablo® III

Men of Mayhem 400PL Clan Recruiting Oceanic

MEN OF MAYHEM
<OPOG>
Oceanic Players
Organized Gaming

Sup Guys,

Limited spots available.(10 currently)

Our minimum requirements are 400PL with at least 1 character that is T6 capable (Grift 30+). if u do not meet these requirements but are very close we may still consider you. We feel these requirements are quite low at this point in the game.

What we offer is:

Mature and Friendly Players
Skilled and geared players to team up with
Voice communication (Vent)
Good Fun!

What we expect from you:

Ability to run T6 rifts effectively
Positive and helpful attitude
Decent knowledge about the game
Have Fun!

If you feel that our clan is right for you, find us on the Clan List or you can add friend request to any of the following: (Note: please make sure your friends list isnt full before requesting)

Founder:
Azza#1340

Officers:
Cookie#2523
LikeABoss#1193
Mojo#2271
Kimasu#1190
Valafar#6690
blanix#6719
onz#2443
Gibbs#6942
Fries#1855
PsychicMoose#1633
kagenx#1526
Edited by Azza#1340 on 11/3/2014 7:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
Great Bunch of people! If you dont have a clan yet these people will be extremely good to you. Azza is a experienced player from ye old prior patch 2.0 very knowledgeable.
Reply Quote
Welcome to all our new members great to have you all. Filling up fast, but plenty of spots left. Big shout out to BigL for bringing in new members from a dwindling clan.
Reply Quote
Just a quick thank you to LikeABoss for joining the clan and bringing several new members along. We are still looking for more active players that are T4 and above capable. Possibly have another clan also merging with us soon.So there's about 30 spots left but am willing to clear spots for the right people if we reach capacity.
Reply Quote
Hey Azza, just wanna know if you've got 2 more spots for myself and a mate. We're active T6 players looking for a new group
Reply Quote
Hey NorthStar, good to have more T6 players. The members will be happy. Sorry I missed your post but you found me ingame so all good. Well only a few spots left now. Thanks for all the support and to the members for making the clan great.
Reply Quote
Hey guys just letting you all know we have a Vent server now to chat on. Also most of us are playing T4-6 range now. Atleast 20+ players are active at any given time. Going to be removing inactive players over the week to free up some spots for new members.
Reply Quote
Looking for more T6 active players. Have done a bit of a purge so there is currently 30 spots available.
Reply Quote
Hey Azza did't know you had your own clan as well as 7sins? Goodluck with it then and hope it goes well :) cya round in d3
Reply Quote
Hey Sorceress,
You may be confusing me with Azza2k from 7S, cheers though. Good luck to you too.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
Anyone else think of this whenever they hear the name of this clan? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwr-7nkTuX4

No? just me? I'll be on my way then...

(no offence intended at all, I just have a weird mind)
Yep thats it lol :P Whoops hehe
Reply Quote
Ah Funny Stuff Narull. Wow havent seen that in ages. Keep it coming man.
Reply Quote
Most people think of this. Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1-OStyTyUQ
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
08/10/2014 02:39 AMPosted by Azza
Most people think of this. Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1-OStyTyUQ

Ahhhh spoilers!

I stopped watching Sons after season 2 disapointed me, maybe I should start again....ehhh
Good clan, been here for a while. Just a pleasure to play with u guys!
Edited by onz#2443 on 8/10/2014 9:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Azza's a Champ and i am in his clan now because he is devilishly handsome! we smash T6 rifts in 4-8mins with core players at the moment! So if your geared and experienced and sick of public games which take 10 - 20mins join this Aussie clan!
Reply Quote
Found them to be a good bunch, no hassles. Some really pro players too, If don't have a clan then come join us.

Disclaimer - I'm being paid to say this.

PS - just joking.
Reply Quote
Why is there like 5 aus clans with 30-50 active players when there can be 2-3 with 120+ active players.
Reply Quote
Why can't all oceanic clans join neutral communities like ANZ and communicate that way if your looking to fill a few spots in party.

I have no problem playing with other clans. In the end of the day we are all oceanic players, but there's nothing stopping us playing together even of we are from another clan.

As you know Degske I have yourself and the other major oceanic clan leaders on my friend list. Everyone is pretty cool and its good to be in contact, merging is something most leaders are not interested in.
Edited by Azza#1340 on 8/26/2014 5:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]