Diablo® III

there is no real pet WDs around

as me.. I clear T6 carrying 3 other people doing next to no damage and whats my point? that I would like to run with other pet Wds but the collision makes it impossible.. when ever i run with other fetish army Wds and they also use gargs and dogs my Dps goes to 0000000000.. i dont see anyone else with this issue and thats why I say theres no power pets WD around.. i had to even get rid of dogs or I need to recast them all the time so they wont block the fetishes..

it is really annoying
Reply Quote
TBH?...I have a better experience in this game with a mixed class groups.

My ideal group would be, Sader, Monk, Jade Doc, Pet Doc.

Haven't run with Barbs so I have no opinion on them.

The pet collision will plague this class, Choose your runs wisely.
Reply Quote
I've found that a Carnevil build helps tremendously if you're running with full-pet docs already using MoJ. Helps avoid the crowding to deliver the damage at range, so I still feel like I hold my own.
Reply Quote
This is why I generally run a Toad Build, with my only pet being the Wrathful Protector. I keep out of the way of the pet dedicated WD's but I'm still able to provide DPS.

Unless I'm looking for WD specific things, then I also feel that having mixed parties is nice.
Reply Quote
05/13/2014 07:34 AMPosted by REAPER666
TBH?...I have a better experience in this game with a mixed class groups.

My ideal group would be, Sader, Monk, Jade Doc, Pet Doc.

Haven't run with Barbs so I have no opinion on them.

The pet collision will plague this class, Choose your runs wisely.

I mostly play with guildmates and IRL friends and 90% of then love fetishe WDs.. im being forced to not run with my guildies and friends because they trash my DPS (50 millions damage per fetishe at elites * 8 fetishes is 400 millions per second to elites if you know how to get all your loved pets at any target..) and i dont want to waste my dps beacuse all the crap load of other pets takes all the monster hit box radius.. that hit radius MUST be individual
Edited by msedek#1728 on 5/13/2014 7:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
That's why I Jade4lyfe, holmes.
Reply Quote
^
Not disagreeing at all in what your saying bud,

Until the collision is fixed, I would suggest that you converse with your buddies before runs as to optimal skill sets they should run, to maximize your groups damage output.

Edit: As a side note?...I enjoy this game more as a support WD with my Rhen'ho Flayer for the group then my Jade build.
Edited by REAPER666#1553 on 5/13/2014 7:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
thanks for the support and the feedback.. but how do we get blizzard to get attention on this issue? do they even know this issue?

05/13/2014 07:48 AMPosted by ButteryNugs
That's why I Jade4lyfe, holmes.

got the full set and i find no fun at all casting all those Dots and ''looking'' haunt crit then harvesting is not appealing at all... people ask for nerf to jade and i am like wtf? nerf what? lol.. i have friends considered ''pro'' at it and i still kill faster with my build .. at guardian i always take 65-70% hp vs his 35 to 40% in 2 hits
Edited by msedek#1728 on 5/13/2014 7:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
The collision problem is why I run headhunter fetishes in groups, and legion of daggers in solo. In maps with narrow passage ways like Pandemonium, it's a bigger problem.
Reply Quote
thansk for the support and the feedback.. but how do we get blizzard to get attention on this issue? do they even know this issue?

From what I understand, they are aware of this, the programming would be a utter nightmare to fix IMO.

here's to hope anyway :
Reply Quote
05/13/2014 07:48 AMPosted by REAPER666
I enjoy this game more as a support WD with my Rhen'ho Flayer for the group then my Jade build.

I much prefer running in with no fear, crossing my fingers that I don't die, and coming out feeling like a badass.
Reply Quote
05/13/2014 07:56 AMPosted by ButteryNugs
I much prefer running in with no fear, crossing my fingers that I don't die, and coming out feeling like a badass.

Spoken like a true Marine...SEMPER FI
Reply Quote
Whenever I notice my zombie dogs are blocking my fetishes, I just sacrifice them and let the fetishes run in front. It's true though, a lot of times other pet WDs just cause everything to pile up and not do much damage. It's generally better to play with other classes w/o pets.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]