Diablo® III

Need help with this Manticore!

http://imgur.com/usSpQlT

I recently found a decently rolled Manticore that came with a socket and high avg poison damage, but I'm not quite sure what to reroll. My gut feeling is to reroll the low dex roll into 10% enhanced damage, which will further increase my weapon DPS once the elemental bugfix is live.

I guess the only two choices are:
+644 dex or +35% crit damage
Reply Quote
Let the crit dmg fly away, its weaker than anything else on the weapon. Really don't overesitamte CD on weapons, 35% in most cases below 5% dmg gain, while 6xx dex can easily be around 7% of a gain, 7% ias is a 7% gain if you can use it and 10% dmg is a 10% gain, the CD with such a low stat is just screaming reroll me.

10% dmg for that is the best option, while 7% ias may be better as long as %dmg is bugged, you can roll it on 10% as soon as the bug is fixed, ias is likely usable on a xbow, unlike on handbows for most builds.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]