Diablo® III

Lack of blue comments disturbing

(Locked)

Where's ask the dev's part 3? It'll be done when it's done! NO... You pay for beta and you pay NOW! As long as Mike gets to golf on Tuesdays... that is all that matters.
Community Manager
There's some really great feedback in here -- thanks! (Seriously, I've read through every post on every page.) I'm going ahead and lock this thread, however, because the conversation is becoming one not of discussion, but of harassment (of each other and of Blizzard employees too).

For clarity, there's no harm in players sharing their concerns or thoughts in these forums; that's in part what they're here for. The only thing we ask of said players is that their complaints and criticisms are voiced respectively and constructively, towards each other and towards Blizzard employees as well. We certainly don't mind the feedback (and, in most situations, openly welcome it), but we do mind harassment, trolling, spamming, and derogatory remarks -- i.e. things that don't serve to build a community, but instead work to tear it down.

If anyone would like to continue providing feedback, you're welcome to kick it my way by emailing lylirra@blizzard.com! Or, if you don't feel comfortable doing that (which, I don't think there's any reasons that you shouldn't), you can also email wowcmfeedback@blizzard.com. :)
Edited by Lylirra on 4/29/2014 6:59 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]