Diablo® III

Help my DH get more Resistances?

My Wizard has 2200 all resist and 20m toughness. Suffering on my DH so hard in terms of resist and im not really trying to.

Outside of boar and perfectionist, what else can i really do? If i put on ashearas over 2pc cains i only gain 100.
Reply Quote
Int provides a metric pewp ton of AR. You can't possibly have that amount, I count just short of 500 on your gear.

This is an inherent problem with Demon Hunter damage mitigation compared to all other classes. That said, STOP PLAYING YOUR DEMON HUNTER LIKE A WIZARD! stop standing in fire, move a little, use your vault and don't try to face tank a T6 Hulking Phase Beast Elite.

Also, are you really serious about not knowing why you have no AR? You have it on ONE ITEM. I'm looking at your Harrington. Your Wizard has FIVE Items with almost 100 AR each.

I may be oversimplifying here, but... Get new items?
Reply Quote
05/10/2014 09:58 PMPosted by Oscar
Int provides a metric pewp ton of AR. You can't possibly have that amount, I count just short of 500 on your gear.

This is an inherent problem with Demon Hunter damage mitigation compared to all other classes. That said, STOP PLAYING YOUR DEMON HUNTER LIKE A WIZARD! stop standing in fire, move a little, use your vault and don't try to face tank a T6 Hulking Phase Beast Elite.

Also, are you really serious about not knowing why you have no AR? You have it on ONE ITEM. I'm looking at your Harrington. Your Wizard has FIVE Items with almost 100 AR each.

I may be oversimplifying here, but... Get new items?

lol i dont die, i just want to know how to get more... my question is kind of like, are diamonds worth using over emeralds?
Edited by FxyO#1360 on 5/10/2014 10:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
funny stuff dude...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]