Diablo® III

Fetish Army glyphs dont change elemental dmg?

This was mostly discussed and asked a few times before, but because I am still unsure about this I wanted to hear some community quotes on this:

Does the glyph you chose of Fetish Army really change their whole damage they do as elemental?

Most guides state, yes it does. But my tests dont give 100% curtain results on this. It more seems that the base fetishes it summons always stay physical, and for example just the additional ones are either fire, or poison.

But important: The tool-tip doesnt change at all if you for example use the fire glyph. It still says, your fetishes do ... as physical AND it summons two additional fetishes as fire. The same goes on the poison glyph, the tool-tip for the base fetishes stays physical, regardless what glyph you use.

This is different from other spells, where the tool-tip also changes with the glyph elemental source.
Reply Quote
05/13/2014 08:25 AMPosted by mkdr
Most guides state, yes it does. But my tests dont give 100% curtain results on this. It more seems that the base fetishes it summons always stay physical, and for example just the additional ones are either fire, or poison.

Why aren't your tests providing 100% certain results? Just use a level 1 weapon, and remove all the damage range from rings, amulet and mojo.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]