These hotfixes should not require you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below will go live the moment they are implemented while others may require restarting the game to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch. Also note that changes to certain abilities will not be reflected in its tooltip until a patch is issued.
Previous hotfixes can be located here: [2.0.1] [2.0.2][2.0.3][2.0.4]
Last Updated - June 5th. Items with an asterisk (*) are most recent.
There are no upcoming hotfixes at this time.
- Fixed an issue with matchmaking that could erroneously queue players into a game with an open Nephalem Rift where the Rift Boss had already been defeated.*
- Legendary drop rates have been permanently increased by 100%, to match rates seen during our 2 Year Anniversary Community buff.
- Vote Kick will no longer immediately eject players from the party without party confirmation; other members of the party are now properly prompted to confirm or deny the request.
- The Plagued monster affix is no longer dealing unusually high amounts of damage.
- Fixed a bug where the level 70 Hellfire Ring's legendary proc was not dealing damage.
- Heroes below level 70 will now receive less Blood Shards from Nephalem Rifts than level 70 characters.
- Level 70 heroes will now receive a greatly reduced amount of Blood Shards from Nephalem Rifts when playing in sub-level 70 games.
- Fixed an issue that allowed crafted set items to roll for class specific properties that were not available to your class when Enchanting.
- The Tall Man's Finger:
- Legendary affix will now only apply to Witch Doctor Zombie Dogs.
- Inna's Mantra:
- 4-Piece Set bonus will now only apply to Monks.
- Different Warcry runes now properly stack with one another and are no longer overwritten.