Diablo® III

Rhen'Ho Flayer - 2nd best WD weapon

05/13/2014 07:05 AMPosted by TopRoller
+ 37% Blinding Faith Helm + Cord of the Sherma = Stupid CC.

I wonder if you can proc blind and confuse at the same time?

Reaps must test this epicness :P
Reply Quote
05/13/2014 07:10 AMPosted by REAPER666
05/13/2014 07:05 AMPosted by TopRoller
+ 37% Blinding Faith Helm + Cord of the Sherma = Stupid CC.

I wonder if you can proc blind and confuse at the same time?

Reaps must test this epicness :P

Yes it does. They can be confused, get blinded, then stay confused when blind wears off. I run this build on one of my multibox witch doctors and it makes the game pretty easy, normal mobs pretty much stay confused or blinded 100% of the time.

I want to try this build with promise of glory + gruesome feast too. If it could proc enough globes I think I could be on to something (replacing pierce the veil?)
Reply Quote
05/13/2014 07:29 AMPosted by TopRoller
Yes it does. They can be confused, get blinded, then stay confused when blind wears off. I run this build on one of my multibox witch doctors and it makes the game pretty easy, normal mobs pretty much stay confused or blinded 100% of the time.

Ah cool thanks for that, well more Epicness for us to consider

If you use Promise of glory hole with GF, those that have Zuni sets, would need a epic Pox to replace the SOJ, so they can use a TOTD, this could be a very nice build with 5 stacks popping for you from GF.

Though the set bonus from Aughilds would suffer :/
Reply Quote
05/13/2014 07:40 AMPosted by REAPER666
05/13/2014 07:29 AMPosted by TopRoller

Ah cool thanks for that, well more Epicness for us to consider

If you use Promise of glory hole with GF, those that have Zuni sets, would need a epic Pox to replace the SOJ, so they can use a TOTD, this could be a very nice build with 5 stacks popping for you from GF.

Though the set bonus from Aughilds would suffer :/

Yeah it would take some gear maneuvering for sure. Or in my case of multiboxing I just dedicate one of my guys to being a CC !@#$% and not worry about him dealing damage.
Edited by TopRoller#1697 on 5/13/2014 8:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
If the latest 2.0.5 datamined changes are correct, Toads+Rhen'Ho may just become the best way to proc FS, which would be interesting.

Edit: saw someone posted this on previous page.
Edited by r0j#1405 on 5/13/2014 8:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/13/2014 07:05 AMPosted by REAPER666
^

Hey bud have you considered increasing your Melee reduction gear for your little buddies?

I have found String of Ears really helps the survival of not only my toon also the little ones.

I am on the look out for a ammy that has additional melee reduction on it., I have one in stash but its not right for my build.

There are some nasty affixes' that we just cant get past I know, but this is a great help to me anyway.

And I agree, the Rhen'ho Flayer could be better then it already is.

Yah i was trying out a Harrington belt but I had to go back to my Blackthornes set. The damage boost was too random and the BT bonuses are just too good at keeping you alive.
Reply Quote
I just picked one of these weapons up today, does rain of toads "explode twice" as the weapons secondary suggests?

Secondly, I have a great RoRG but on my fem Shrieka in SC I'm wondering which of the two rings I should accompany with it, is losing so much sheet damage worth using my crappy SoJ?
Edited by Shrieka#1921 on 5/15/2014 5:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
It appears that No, RoT does not get improved by Rhen'ho:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12673329925
Reply Quote
Thanks for the quick response. I feel like RoT is better than Addling though, I don't have enough fetishes using Addling.. I guess my rhen'ho was a bit of a wasted drop. Now I'll have to test doom bringer and sunkeeper instead, I don't think ill be using the rhen'ho.
Reply Quote
I'm tried this Flayer out with the Grin Reaper.. and it's stupid.. like everything on screen is enchanted.. only thing you have to watch out for is the elite ground affects and arcane sentry.. but other then that.. it's just case.. and your reapers cast toads. and whole screen is just full of mobs that just kill each other..

I have a !@#$ty rolled Flayer and with PoV toads crit for 4-5mil.. I'm trying differnt spells out in stead of leeching dogs but I think I may just keep them since they provide such a huge LoH.
Reply Quote
cant wait for 2.1....just found a 2622 dps Rhen, with new legendary item that is arriving in patch 2.1 gives u a gem slot.....sigh bring on the patch
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]