Diablo® III

This guy...

05/11/2014 09:06 AMPosted by Maniclings
just check the profile before teleport... e-z to tell from the items pkers use

OR

Just check the freaking banner if there is a shield icon over it.
Reply Quote
05/11/2014 09:07 AMPosted by b0rked
diablo 3 has ZERO OUTLETS FOR PVP/AGGRESSION BETWEEN OTHER PLAYERS

WHAT DO YOU INTEND TO DO TO FIX THIS?

tell everyone to to go to anger management.
Reply Quote

Nothing.

PvP in an ARPG like D3 cannot be balanced without ruining PvM. PvP advocates should seriously just stop beating this dead horse already, you aren't going to get it anytime soon, if at all.
Reply Quote
People are jerks in pubs. Not a lot to do about it, really. Can't really blame them. A lot of folks legitiamtely enjoyed PK back in D2. Blizzard's one dimensional vision for pvp encounters leads to crap like this. I suggest an Invasion mode like in Dark Souls. Should be fun =D.
Reply Quote
View profile
05/11/2014 07:47 AMPosted by gudmugly
Banner at your own risk in HC. Crazy that people are still learning this lesson 2 years after the game was launched.

Tp safe bro wtf hurry
Edited by minetaridge#1998 on 5/11/2014 9:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile

That is not an honest reason why they do this. If PvP was alive and well in D3, PK'ers would still do this kind of thing.
Reply Quote
05/11/2014 09:27 AMPosted by Fahita

Nothing.

PvP in an ARPG like D3 cannot be balanced without ruining PvM. PvP advocates should seriously just stop beating this dead horse already, you aren't going to get it anytime soon, if at all.

It's easy to balance, in fact.

They just need to have control over item affixes and not have a bad damage / defense system.
Reply Quote
so they cried about the items and they got nerfed, now people want players nerfed. Does it end?
Reply Quote
Everything works out in the end. if it hasn't worked out yet, then it's not the end.
Reply Quote
Blizz should put in a 3 second immunity after TP'ing to another player's location. A little ghost image of yourself like when you revive. Should give you enough time to deal with whatever someone has set up for you. That should solve the problem.
Reply Quote
05/11/2014 09:36 AMPosted by Frostraven
It's easy to balance, in fact.

They just need to have control over item affixes and not have a bad damage / defense system.

Oh.. so they need to basically change everything about their game's item and combat system to placate an extreme minority of players. Totally easy to balance. *eye rolls*

Sounds worth their while when they can and should be focusing on fixing the still numerous issues with itemization, class balance and other improvements to single player experience.

Once again, stop beating the dead horse. Until we get the PvM experience we deserve, the mention of PvP shouldn't even exist. All you all should hope for (and will get) is the PvPvM that ladders and tiered rifts will provide. If you can't accept that, there are plenty of other games for you to play that do offer D2 style "PvP".
Reply Quote
View profile
They should hire him.
Reply Quote
05/11/2014 08:33 AMPosted by Traogen
05/11/2014 08:30 AMPosted by Griever
TPPK is old, people falling for it are almost as much to blame as the guy.

You're making the assumption that the people he is killing have been playing for as long as TPPK has been around. So no, people falling for it aren't "almost as much to blame".

I did it to people in D2 so it's been around IN THE DIABLO FRANCHISE for what, 14 years now? I think that's enough time. If you're younger than that, you really shouldn't be playing games where you're blowing the innards out of demons from hell.

05/11/2014 09:07 AMPosted by Zeyta
05/11/2014 07:46 AMPosted by Sdb
Well that's his only option to pvp bro. Blame blizzard not him...

LOL! this!

I second this out loud laughter.
Reply Quote
This is an old d2 trick, guessing this badass is a d2 player frustrated as hell.
Reply Quote
05/11/2014 09:58 AMPosted by Tomnnn

I did it to people in D2 so it's been around IN THE DIABLO FRANCHISE for what, 14 years now? I think that's enough time. If you're younger than that, you really shouldn't be playing games where you're blowing the innards out of demons from hell.

[/quote]

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but a majority of Diablo players started with D3, and therefore have no knowledge of D2. Your comment is laughable regarding the age of the player as well. How old do you think people should be in order to play this game?
Reply Quote

Well you can also grief by going afk in boss encounters. The fact of the matter is that this stuff will continue to happen so long as d3 lacks open world pvp. People WILL find a way to screw with others.
Edited by Cannabidiol#1402 on 5/11/2014 10:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/11/2014 09:58 AMPosted by Tomnnn

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but a majority of Diablo players started with D3, and therefore have no knowledge of D2. Your comment is laughable regarding the age of the player as well. How old do you think people should be in order to play this game?

I acknowledge this. D3 is made for a different crowd. It doesn't change the facts that tppk is nothing new. The kids and the youtubes and the forums of old should have posted about it in some way on the internet. Are younger people unable to internet properly?

Conceptually, the content should be rated M which is 17+ for 'Murica laws... but the way it came out with the color palettes and WoW-ish character models, I would think anyone who is at least 4 could figure it out.

I think there are laws about exposing people under a certain age to certain content and I read on some other forums that there is a nude character model in Act 3 or something, so there's that. I don't give a damn and haven't played since the first week of RoS, but if laws matter, I refer you to them :D
Reply Quote
Good. I'm glad PK'ing is still alive in Diablo 3.
Reply Quote
LMAO they're hella making fun of the OP on the live feed right now. QQ
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]