Diablo® III

Obtaining A prisoners Journal

Has there been a fix to this bug yet? i looked it up and there was a thread about it that was shut down by Tsarnis (whom i am assuming is a blizzard employee of some sort)... he said

Hi Everyone,

While we appreciate all of your reports about this and other issues in this forum, this issue is listed in our Known Issues list. The issues we have listed there are issues that we are aware of, and in most cases plan to fix.

I'd encourage everyone to read over the known issues list from time to time. We would prefer to avoid cluttering up the forum with reports of issues that we have listed in Known Issues if possible, which is why that list exists.

Thanks again, and see you all in-game!

but if you go and look at the known issues list it isnt there, and there appears to be no fix. i have run through this event a couple dozen time and havent gotten the book drop yet.

Has been fixed in RoS 2.1.0
Edited by Garh1993#1113 on 8/28/2014 9:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
There has been no fix for this one or for Fuad's Journal yet.
Reply Quote
05/07/2014 08:15 AMPosted by SFLUFAN
There has been no fix for this one or for Fuad's Journal yet.

Still nothing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]