Diablo® III

Nat's Slayer (rarity)

Anyone know how rare this bow is? On par with krider/calamity? Almost at 300 paragon levels with no sign of it. Wish I could gamble for it :(
Reply Quote
I haven't seen one either, slightly more paragon than you. Sadly I have only seen Mara gloves too, no other pieces.

At least we have Calamity.

I've heard Nats Slayer isn't that rare, but all I keep getting are Danettas....
Reply Quote
oddly enuf i found a complete nat's set (lvl 60) in d3v loot 2 during the release week leading to ROS. i've yet to find a single piece in ROS. >.<
Edited by hmk21#1716 on 5/7/2014 11:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
oddly enuf i found a complete nat's set (lvl 60) in d3v loot 2 during the release week leading to ROS. i've yet to find a single piece in ROS. >.<

So weird, I've found a Nats ring, helm, two booties, and two embraces. Only Maras gloves, worst piece that could drop considering T&T I'll never use em.

RNG is a strange beast.
Reply Quote
It's not even close to the rarity of Calamity and Kridershot.

For every 2 Danetta's you find, you'll find 1 Nat slayer
For every 10 Danetta's you find, you'll find 1 Calamity.
Reply Quote
Good to know. I've found 2 Danetta's and 1 Spite so far, so the next one will be a Slayer for sure!
Reply Quote
05/07/2014 11:43 AMPosted by Shadowsong
Good to know. I've found 2 Danetta's and 1 Spite so far, so the next one will be a Slayer for sure!

I found around a dozen of those before slayer.. I think I got it at level 340ish :/
Reply Quote
I have yet to see a Danetta's, Nat's Slayer or Calamity. All I really want is a Nat's Slayer and some Marauder's Pants/Boots and I'll feel fairly complete. But who knows how long that could take...

Also based on a site I found that seemed fairly legit, it mentions the Calamity is at a 1.64% of rolling and the Nat Slayer is at 8.2%. My interpretation was once a weapon rolls, it then rolls again to see what weapon that will be. It's funny because my bow is the same percentage but I've found 4 of them. The Danetta's are at 16.39%.

Anyway, I highly suggest opening up Google and doing a search for "reaper of souls diablo drop rate released". It talks about a tiered system that many of us have already came to the conclusion after hundreds of hours of playtime. It's worth a read. I'm not saying its 100% accurate but general speaking and based on my experience–seems consistent.
Edited by Psychos1s#1185 on 5/7/2014 11:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Yeah, Nat's Slayer like the other set items is half as common as the "common" legendaries.

I'm still looking for one too, found 2 Calamities and 3 !@#$%^- Lacunis in the meantime. No matter what the droprate % is, RNG is still annoying as hell.
Edited by Gnillort#1746 on 5/7/2014 11:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I've found...

5 Danetta Spite
2 Danetta Revenge
4 Izzuccob
3 Balefire Caster
0 Tenclip
0 Slayer
0 Calamity

The Slayer I'm using was dropped by another in my group. I don't count that.

05/07/2014 11:40 AMPosted by BrushLawyer

Haha. no.
Edited by jim2point0#1220 on 5/7/2014 12:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Ive found like 3 nats slayers, gambled 1 calamity (something like 13 denetas spite 7 revenge 15 tenclips 6 izzucob 12 balefires
Reply Quote

I have 2 calamity, 5 total Danetta's, a bunch of other bows. No Nat slayer though. I'm convinced it won't drop for me.
Reply Quote
PRAISE RNGESUS. I got one a few days ago in a T1 rift, not a good roll though.
Reply Quote
It's not as rare as Calamity, Kridershot or Chanon Bolter. That said, it is still pretty rare. I dropped probably 8 Danettas Sets before I found one. I finally dropped one at roughly paragon 450. I then dropped 4-5 more in the following week. RNG.
Reply Quote
05/07/2014 12:38 PMPosted by jharrell

It will be fine once Blizz fixes %dmg

Or you can reroll to black dmg. Either way, it's almost impossible for nats slayer to be bad because it always has a socket.
Reply Quote

Please. That is a perfect roll. Stop being lazy and roll the damage.
Reply Quote
05/07/2014 01:16 PMPosted by Gnillort

Please. That is a perfect roll. Stop being lazy and roll the damage.

Not perfect, but close. If it rolls 10% dmg you are golden because it already has a socket. The dmg modifier roll is what makes it good because you can reroll the damage range. Also, LoK isn't a bad secondary stat either, although I'd prefer disc.
Reply Quote
05/07/2014 12:22 PMPosted by jim2point0
I've found...

5 Danetta Spite
2 Danetta Revenge
4 Izzuccob
3 Balefire Caster
0 Tenclip
0 Slayer
0 Calamity

The Slayer I'm using was dropped by another in my group. I don't count that.

Haha. no.

Where's the Dawns in your list? I've found at least 5 dawns and at least 5 balefire casters. Other numbers are about the same but I've got 1 Calamity and one K'Mar. No Slayer. Must be pretty rare, but obviously not as rare as Calamity.
Reply Quote
I got my Nats Slayer off a clan mate because for the life of me I couldn't find one...

Found 6 cloaks, 3 rings, and 1 pair of boots lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]