Diablo® III

Nat's Slayer (rarity)

No calamity here but I've found full nat's set at least 4 times around now.
Reply Quote
I got a Nats slayer and a Danettas ont he same day, but Nats has the lowest roll on each stat, I kid you not.
Reply Quote
05/07/2014 01:22 PMPosted by Merlin
Where's the Dawns in your list? I've found at least 5 dawns and at least 5 balefire casters. Other numbers are about the same but I've got 1 Calamity and one K'Mar. No Slayer. Must be pretty rare, but obviously not as rare as Calamity.

Ahh. I've found 2 of those.

I dont seem to get many one-handed crossbow drops really. Most of my drops are rings...
Reply Quote
Ive' found 2 Nat's slayers and 1 Kridershot. So far Kridershot with quiver gives me ALOT of more dps. Need a better 2 hand and maurader set before I can think about using nat salyer. Unfortunately I've only gotten Maruaders boots so far...
Edited by Nochz#2191 on 5/7/2014 4:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i have found like 7-8 slayers, while the other set crossbows i found about 1-2 of each, no calamity, so i guess it's just random... I actually found the last one 2 hours ago ..^^
Reply Quote
05/07/2014 04:18 PMPosted by Nochz
Ive' found 2 Nat's slayers and 1 Kridershot. So far Kridershot with quiver gives me ALOT of more dps. Need a better 2 hand and maurader set before I can think about using nat salyer. Unfortunately I've only gotten Maruaders boots so far...

Meh, the think is that the +% damage is actually kinda bad with DW, because it only affects the weapon that has the affix, so it is essentially reduced by half when you take into consideration the total average dps of the 2 crossbows.

So 10% damage on one crossbow and none on the other = +5% total dps.

You need both crossbows to have +10% damage to actually have +10% dps, so sometimes other stats might be better. For example +% elite damage is applied to both weapons. Reduced resource reduction as well.

The really good think about Slayer is the set bonus. So if you have a Calamity and plans on using DW, might be better to reroll the +% damage into another stuff. Of course, +5% damage is never a bad think, just keep in might that it's NOT 10%.
Reply Quote
Took me 450 plvls before I finally found one... Then 2 hours later a second one dropped... Gotta love rng
Reply Quote
I have ALLLLL the bows available in the game and ALLL the DH set pieces.

I have like 2 Kridershot, 1 Calamity, 3 full set of Marauders, too many Nat's pieces, heck I even have the really rare Ice Climbers, TnT and Frostburn.

I even got 2 nat's dropped in one chest.

But I never ever...................ever saw a single Natalya's Slayer, which is the last puzzle I need to complete my DH.
After 326 paragon level, never seen one dropped.

Is Nat's Slayer the rarest item in the game or what?!?!
Reply Quote
from paragon about 320 to 380
1 calamity (was like my second legendary after hitting 70)
Nats: 2 helms, 1 chest, 1 ring, 1 boots, no xbow
Marauders: 3 pants, 2 chest, 1 helm, 2 gloves, no shoulders
2 Prides fall (out of roughly 15 caches)
5 Danettas

So... Apparently marauder shoulders and nats xbow is rarer than calamity for me, firstworldproblems

oh and a meh witching hour
Edited by Nforced#1214 on 5/7/2014 8:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
My Nat Slayer is great.. I love it.. but I still want a Calamity :(
Reply Quote
I have 4 Slayer, 2 equipped and 2 in stash, and I love it because it is so much easier to reroll to high DPS. Managed to get many nice weapons such Krider, hellrack, danetta and etc but i just can't get a CALAMITY. Looks like everyone must have a last piece of jigsaw which will keep you playing the game.

IMO, speedy strafe T1 Rift is the best way to farm for legs.
Reply Quote
05/07/2014 01:16 PMPosted by Gnillort
05/07/2014 12:38 PMPosted by jharrell
PRAISE RNGESUS. I got one a few days ago in a T1 rift, not a good roll though.

Please. That is a perfect roll. Stop being lazy and roll the damage.

Laziness ceased. Damage increased.
Reply Quote
I've been reading yesterday where people got their Nat slayer. I've read act 1 and act 2 Dalghur oasis.

And now, yeah it dropped on me at act 1 cemetery. Since yesterday I've been clearing dalghur on T6. Now this morning I tried act 1 T5, and it finally dropped, but it's only at 2402 base dps.

I'll go solo farm some more and see my luck. I've also finally got that Marauder gloves on act 3 keeps on T6.
Reply Quote
05/07/2014 11:40 AMPosted by BrushLawyer
It's not even close to the rarity of Calamity and Kridershot.

For every 2 Danetta's you find, you'll find 1 Nat slayer
For every 10 Danetta's you find, you'll find 1 Calamity.

No. Just no.
Reply Quote
According to the "leaked" drop rates, it isn't that rare. Something like 9% of 1 legendary 1 hand xbows in torment will be Nats. (obviously the fact it only drops in torment and you can't gamble it, makes it somewhat rarer than the 9% alludes to.)

I've found 3 slayers, 1 calamity, and pretty much every other bow/xbow/1her except kridershot.
Reply Quote
I have dropped 2 slayers, no calamity no krideshot.

i was lucky that my first Slayer had awsome stats.

2796 DPS

10% dmg
730+ dex
1289 black dmg
socket

couldnt ask for more
Edited by Sadi#2134 on 5/9/2014 7:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
It and Kmart are half the rarity of the "common" handbows: Balefire, Dawn, Izzuccob, etc.

Dropped one today at paragon 380 finally, literally found it under a loose stone.
Reply Quote
The slayer is actually the rarest of the bunch. It's not even that it's so incredibly hard to find. You'll run across 1 of the rare bows every week if you are doing rifts for a few hours each day. The problem you run across is that often the rolls suck.
Reply Quote
05/09/2014 09:19 AMPosted by Quazimoto
The slayer is actually the rarest of the bunch. It's not even that it's so incredibly hard to find. You'll run across 1 of the rare bows every week if you are doing rifts for a few hours each day. The problem you run across is that often the rolls suck.

Regardless of what anybody's experiences with drops are, the rarest DH weapons are:

Kridershot
Calamity
Chanon Bolter

I have observed this personally but that is irrelevant. Most importantly, the leaked drop rates confirm this. Nat's slayer is certainly lower than Dawn, Izzucob, Balefire Caster, and Danettas but it is not more rare than the previously listed weapons.

Out of any DH ranged weapon, Nat's slayer has the best chance to roll well.

Cold Damage
6-10% DMG
Dex
Socket
2 Random Secondaries

No other bow in the game has static rolls that are as good. The static rolls and the Nat's set bonus is why you see so many demon hunters using Nat's Slayer.
Edited by Kejara#1747 on 5/9/2014 10:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Found my slayer at paragon 316.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]