Diablo® III

How many fetishes can you spawn at a time?

Just wondering how many fetishes can you spawn with Fetish Sycophants? Is there a limit?
Reply Quote
I have spawned more than 12 sycos (+8 army) i think. Limit is your ais and the proc skill you use i guess.
Reply Quote
In theory, the Fetish Sync could proc on every attack you make. Let's assume you attack fast enough to have 2 APS, which is certainly possible. Also assuming the fetishes live for 1 minute, this would mean in theory you could have 120 alive at once.

That being said, I've maybe seen 12-15 at the most, not counter FA.
Reply Quote
I dont run with FA so all of my fetishes are purely from the Syco procs.
The maximum I've pushed out at one time was 27.
I wanted to get a screenshot but I was a bit busy at the time.
That was when I got stuck in a wide open rift with 4 elite packs at the same time but nothing could get near me because there was too many pets running around :)

Just dropped a BBV and MC and watched all 4 packs simply melt at the same time.
Reply Quote
Do you have Zuni and what is MC?
Reply Quote
05/12/2014 08:51 AMPosted by Nasgard
I dont run with FA so all of my fetishes are purely from the Syco procs.
The maximum I've pushed out at one time was 27.
I wanted to get a screenshot but I was a bit busy at the time.
That was when I got stuck in a wide open rift with 4 elite packs at the same time but nothing could get near me because there was too many pets running around :)

Just dropped a BBV and MC and watched all 4 packs simply melt at the same time.

What in the !@#$ is going on with your WD bro?
Reply Quote
MC=Mass Confussion (or at least I assume he's referring to that)
Reply Quote
MC is Mass Confusion.
Use it with the Paranoia rune for 20% extra damage to everything in its area of affect.
I've not got any parts of Zuni yet except for the string of skulls, still waiting on some more.
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Nasgard-2520/hero/41102995 is my current build and I'm having great fun with it.

Dont forget, it you are using Zuni's that when you cast Fetish Army it will destroy any Fetishes that came from the Syco proc.
So always make sure that you cast your army before you go fighting.
Reply Quote
05/12/2014 08:59 AMPosted by TopFiremanNA
What in the !@#$ is going on with your WD bro?

I suppose I should have specified that I play in the EU, not US.
The Witchdoctor on my US profile is a leftover from when some goldseller had hacked my account before I put an authenticator on it.
He never actually changed my password, just used my account for months farming.
Left me with about 6 million gold in it, so that was nice of him :)
Reply Quote
My record was 15 (without Fetish Army). I guess there is a technical limit as you can only attack so many times in a minute. After that, the fetish number would dial down to an average with roughly equal spawn/despawn rates.
Reply Quote
It is all random. I got over 30 one time. I have also had a couple times that over a couple minutes of VB spamming I ended up with like 1 or 2.......mattering on gear I usually have around 2.15 aps
Reply Quote
Ye sometimes you have 20+ fetishes after a few casts, sometimes my firebats cast for a minute and i get only 2. Once you reach 2.15 ATS, you can really feel a difference, not only in attackspeed, you fetishes also get stronger by attackspeed so you dont need critdmg
Reply Quote
05/13/2014 05:45 AMPosted by donkiam
Ye sometimes you have 20+ fetishes after a few casts, sometimes my firebats cast for a minute and i get only 2. Once you reach 2.15 ATS, you can really feel a difference, not only in attackspeed, you fetishes also get stronger by attackspeed so you dont need critdmg

the nice part is tha it is not an either or. Get both, then your fetishes hit like a truck.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]