Diablo® III

DiEoxidE's Ninchakru Spec w/T6 vids!

You've got to be kidding me. This thread got moved to gameplay videos... :(

This a DH build with tutorials to help DHs.
Reply Quote
Nice build and guide :D
I'm running a similar physical build (minus chakram) that works on T6 as well. I'm debating whether or not the Marauder 4 set piece is actually worth it when I could be using those hexing pants + physical andariels and improving my damage. Anyways, it's refreshing to see non-CA/LFB builds that work! I got tired of the fire spec as well...
Reply Quote
05/03/2014 03:40 PMPosted by RedCell
You've got to be kidding me. This thread got moved to gameplay videos... :(

This a DH build with tutorials to help DHs.

This isn't the first time blizzard moved one of my build threads. I don't understand, since there are several other build threads with vids, and even a thread titled "streaming" that didn't get redirected.

I really wish they would move it back and stop bullying me, not fair :(
Reply Quote
copy/paste recreate.
Reply Quote
05/03/2014 06:08 PMPosted by hmk21
copy/paste recreate.

This is why they pay you the big bucks.
Reply Quote
The spread is def better with Multishot and after using it for a while, it made me realize what the weaknesses of razor disk were (semi-explained in the tutorial vid) and ironically made me a better chakram user after learning to take more advantage of it's trajectory and thus went back to it :P Multishot does work pretty well with this though, though I think it would fair better with a different starting "foundation" than what I provided with chakrams IMO.

I feel MS requires something like 15~20% RCR to start feeling as smooth as Chakram. Also, I find that when using MS as the spender in my build which is very similar to yours, HA (especially the SoT rune) is a much better generator than ES, since it will be a higher generator to spender usage ratio, one the flaws of ES starts to show (0 AoE dmg when not using spender but that is compensated by Razor Disk's lingering spiraling AoE presence 1~2 seconds after firing) whereas HA-SoT can maintain some form of pseudo-AoE when I'm off MS. But I definitely agree with other utilities that ES-Bounty Hunter provides that HA doesn't.

That said, I might give Serrated Arrow a go to see if it will make my build's overall dps higher by allowing higher MS up time even though it's not a physical generator like the rest of the build's element (never thought of that until you mentioned Justice is Served)
Edited by Oble#6655 on 5/3/2014 7:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/03/2014 07:34 PMPosted by Oble
The spread is def better with Multishot and after using it for a while, it made me realize what the weaknesses of razor disk were (semi-explained in the tutorial vid) and ironically made me a better chakram user after learning to take more advantage of it's trajectory and thus went back to it :P Multishot does work pretty well with this though, though I think it would fair better with a different starting "foundation" than what I provided with chakrams IMO.

I feel MS requires something like 15~20% RCR to start feeling as smooth as Chakram. Also, I find that when using MS as the spender in my build which is very similar to yours, HA (especially the SoT rune) is a much better generator than ES, since it will be a higher generator to spender usage ratio, one the flaws of ES starts to show (0 AoE dmg when not using spender but that is compensated by Razor Disk's lingering spiraling AoE presence 1~2 seconds after firing) whereas HA-SoT can maintain some form of pseudo-AoE when I'm off MS. But I definitely agree with other utilities that ES-Bounty Hunter provides that HA doesn't.

That said, I might give Serrated Arrow a go to see if it will make my build's overall dps higher by allowing higher MS up time even though it's not a physical generator like the rest of the build's element (never thought of that until you mentioned Justice is Served)

Or you can try using suppression fire with punishment to get unlimited cycling and remove the need for a generator altogether. You get both unlimited hatred and discipline. Depending on how much rcr you have, you won't reach a net loss until there are only 2-3 enemies left on the screen, at which point you can just dump all your remaining resources on finishing them off and heal back using health globes that they drop. Pets and sentries are amazing at single targets anyways.
Reply Quote
Awesome post. I really like this guy. thumbs up. Great work.
Reply Quote
Also want to say that I am enjoying this build a lot, and can see myself doing T6 comfortably once get the mechanics down so I can be less tanky.

I am not a big fan of Sentries yet however, would rather throw in RoV there to get the stun and activate 2 shadows from Haunt of Vaxo. Wonder if the shadows get the same boosts as the rest of the pets.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]