Diablo® III

PvP Ladder Community

View profile
Ok everyone I was checking out the options for pvp communities currently in game and after the success of my last community I am confident we can build up something better. So I will be putting some effort into creating a active pvp community for us all to enjoy.

PvP Ladder Community

How it works

- This is a open community and players of all skill levels are welcome to join.
- There are currently 3 ranks within the community. member, mvp, and undisputed champion.
- Any member may challenge the undisputed champion for the title or promotion
- Any member who defeats the undisputed champion get promoted and becomes the new undisputed champion.
- Any member who gets at least 1 kill on the undisputed champion in a challenge match gets promoted to mvp rank.
- The undisputed champion is expected to accept all challenges and pass on the title as soon as defeated.

Challenge matches will take place under the following rules.
- No elemental immunity gear
- first to 10 kills wins the match. Or whoever has most kills after 15min.
- No leaving the arena during a round.
- Players can go to town and reset cooldowns in between rounds.

Outside of the challenge matches players are encourage to experiment with any agreed upon formats. All members are welcome to use the community chat channel and community posts to organize pvp matchs and ffas. We will also be hosting weekly tournaments using a variety of formats.

please let me know your thoughts and comments and what you would like to see from a pvp community.

TO JOIN
Simply search for " pvp Ladder " in the communities search.
Reply Quote
View profile
Got delayed building this community because of a forum ban but I will be working again soon to consolidate all the pvp communities into one active one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]