Diablo® III

2.0.5 Datamined, lots of WD changes

http://www.diablofans.com/news/48064-datamined-patch-2-0-5-class-changes-and-strings

FS big time nerf, bye bye VB spamming :(

Other interesting stuff, still reading it
Reply Quote
ZH decent buff

FS - i guess if you're VBing/RoTing 55 enemies at once, it should proc insane amounts of fetishes

FL - looks really cool

Toad of Hugeness - huge damage buff

Horrify - big buff

Gargantuan - minor buff

Bats, WoZ, Piranhas - minor changes
Reply Quote
No change on VB:

Vampire Bats : Firebats initial cost increased to 225 mana but no longer has a channeling cost.
Reply Quote
Not a nerf to FS. If it's true when you cast ANY spell you have a 10% chance to summon (instead of 5%).
Reply Quote
Huge change to how FS works, from procing ON ATTACK before to procing ON HIT in 2.0.5
Reply Quote
That any spell change really opens up the fetish builds.

The biggest question is if locusts spreading to another enemy counts as hitting an enemy? If it does it might be the best way to summon fetishes.
Reply Quote
Not being able to build an army before combat is a nerf. It's a huge hit to the basic pet builds.
Reply Quote
05/12/2014 08:03 PMPosted by SuicidalBaby
Not being able to build an army before combat is a nerf. It's a huge hit to the basic pet builds.

not really sure what'd you need to build an army.

this is a pretty decent buff if anything.
Reply Quote
Hrmm, this may finally make toads more interesting, massive fetish spawn potential with renho.
Reply Quote
The change makes using exploding toads with FS much more powerful, and it's a better spell than Vampire bats by a mile with the right weapon.

It only hurts the pet build in the sense that you won't be standing away from every encounter trying to maintain a channel. It's much more engaging to use frogs and be part of the fight AND now gain fetishes at a 10% rate. Frogs hit a lot. They already make LoH OP for WD, they don't use mana, and they have a pretty good range compared to bats. I wonder if fetishes hitting mobs can now spawn more fetishes. A perpetual fetish machine. That would be a fun error from the developers.

Also, HUGE, is that when not in combat you will move 30% faster with the dogs out, or any other pet. No more constantly waiting on spirit walk cooldown to get across cleared or sparsely populated maps.
Edited by Lycinia#1486 on 5/12/2014 8:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10% chance for sycophant when the damage ticks do you think? If so this is an insane buff lol

Looking forward to using fierce loyalty also. It's a good day to be a WD :o)
Reply Quote
•Zombie Handler You can have 1 additional Zombie Dog summoned at one time. The healths of you, your Zombie Dogs and Gargantuan are increased by 20%

^increase your WD health by 20%?! omg...

•Fierce Loyalty You can have 1 additional Zombie Dog summoned at one time. While you have a Zombie Dog, Gargantuan, or Fetish following you and not in combat, your movement speed is increased by 30%

^increase my movement spd by 30% (while not in combat) !!!!!!
Reply Quote
Did anyone notice that FS now says, "up to" 10% chance of summoning a Fetish? Maybe I'm just tired, but doesn't that mean the actual chance to summon a Fetish isn't a static 10%? It could be anywhere from 0% to 10% on hit?

If that's true, then not only do I have to hit enemies now to get fetishes, but theres a chance hitting them will have 0% chance to summon one.

That sounds like a pretty big nerd to me overall - looks like they traded off the odds of actually summoning Fetishes in exchange for all spells being able to summon them.

Then again, maybe I'm wrong.
Reply Quote
View profile Did anyone notice that FS now says, "up to" 10% chance of summoning a Fetish?

very good catch.
need some experiments to see which skill proc the best
Reply Quote
05/12/2014 08:02 PMPosted by Yuvs
That any spell change really opens up the fetish builds.

My first thought was Spirit Barrage:WoS.
Edited by quesadilla#1781 on 5/12/2014 8:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Could you imagine a jade harvest set, with a fast spreading locusts spawning fetishes and a soul harvest on 50 monsters also spawning fetishes. That could be pretty awesome build.
Reply Quote
Love how everyone thought we going to get nerf :D:D:D:D:D:D
Reply Quote
05/12/2014 08:14 PMPosted by Luffy
•Zombie Handler You can have 1 additional Zombie Dog summoned at one time. The healths of you, your Zombie Dogs and Gargantuan are increased by 20%

^increase your WD health by 20%?! omg...

•Fierce Loyalty You can have 1 additional Zombie Dog summoned at one time. While you have a Zombie Dog, Gargantuan, or Fetish following you and not in combat, your movement speed is increased by 30%

^increase my movement spd by 30% (while not in combat) !!!!!!

agreed, these were the two that caught my eye as well

FL change seems like the most important change
Reply Quote
Loving all of those WD changes. Can't wait to try them out.
Reply Quote
Even ZD getting a damage buff
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]